PDA

View Full Version : sth in the air

Elewyn
04-12-2003, 08:09
I think, there's sth in the air.
There is such a long time without any modreators answer on topic. The last posts are already in Royal Inn...

I hope, it's gonna be something really big;)

:cheers:
I'm waiting:bday:

Frank Fay
04-12-2003, 08:41
We are sorry for being more silent than usual but we are working hard at the moment. We will answer soon more regularly. But not answering means not that we don't read.

Elewyn
04-12-2003, 08:48
I know:)
I waited for you yesterday, I guess, and then when you "arrive" I was playing as a spie ;) and checking what you were doing ;) and I saw you reading posts. And especially you,Frank, I saw you trying to reply some thread ;) , but finally you didin't post anything:( but, after a while, there was Frujin viewing this thread. Was it by chance, or you told him about it?
So, thanx for the posibility of espionage inside the forum:go: :angel:

Be calm, I'm patient. Indeed, I'm a senior member...

PS: what do you think about the goleden member's club? (I know it's offtopic)

Frank Fay
04-12-2003, 09:25
PS: what do you think about the goleden member's club? (I know it's offtopic)

Maybe a bit too early ? :cool:

And especially you,Frank, I saw you trying to reply some thread

How do you see that I was trying ?:confused:

Elewyn
04-12-2003, 09:32
Originally posted by Frank Fay
How do you see that I was trying ?:confused:
I'm a good spie ;)

But if you want to...I'l tell you (after establishing golden club:D -no, it's joke)
But you must promisse you won't tell anybody else;)

Frank Fay
04-12-2003, 09:36
No need, you spy ! :D

I can guess....

Elewyn
04-12-2003, 09:50
04-12-2003 9:39
No need, you spy ! :D

I can guess....

I will, and then I'll delete it. First I need to try...

Be fast. I'll delete it in 10mins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Don't be only spy!! You're moderator and dev., not a spy!!:angry:

I'm gonna delete it now!:cheers: :angel: :cheers:

---------------------------------------
Well, Hi Morgoth, are you lookong here, do you?

Arjenvs
04-12-2003, 11:46
We are sorry for being more silent than usual but we are working hard at the moment. We will answer soon more regularly. But not answering means not that we don't read.

And not answering also does not mean that your are not working on our favorite game....and that is the most important thing...!!!:cheers:

*psssttt...Elewyn....spies never reveal there secrets....NEVER!!!;)*

Elewyn
04-12-2003, 11:55
Originally posted by Arjenvs
*psssttt...Elewyn....spies never reveal there secrets....NEVER!!!;)*

To the one who is able to help me somehow?..(I hope he will lobby for me/Bohemia:D )..it's a good business.

Yeah, of course. jokin'

And, of course. The think I want them to the most is to work on our favourite game to be as soon as possible definitly completed and definitly the best.

BLOODUK
04-12-2003, 11:56
Game has been cancelled due to devs spending more time on the forums to answer posts

:bday: :bday:

Jerome
04-12-2003, 12:07
yes, good point,

leave them to do their jobs, so that we can play KoH asap!!

:angel:

Arjenvs
04-12-2003, 15:18
but donīt forget...maybe there are small things included in the game later on...cause of some things that are discussed in here.....:angel:

Frujin
04-12-2003, 19:46
Pssst ... !

Actually this week Frank is in Bulgaria in Black Sea offices helping us a lot with the game texts (used for AI diplomatic threats and AI diplomatic actions to be more specific).

In this very moment he is sitting at his computer, 3 meters far from me and looks veeeery busy! :)

No, really, we are working very hard in the moment. Next week, we both are going to Germany to visit some magazines to show them this and that :)

Arjenvs
04-12-2003, 20:06
Originally posted by Frujin
Pssst ... !

Actually this week Frank is in Bulgaria in Black Sea offices helping us a lot with the game texts (used for AI diplomatic threats and AI diplomatic actions to be more specific).

In this very moment he is sitting at his computer, 3 meters far from me and looks veeeery busy! :)

No, really, we are working very hard in the moment. Next week, we both are going to Germany to visit some magazines to show them this and that :)

Great!!!!!!!!!:go:

You must love your work!!!!:cheers: