PDA

View Full Version : Need a way to see what units you can build in a province...

dearmad
11-10-2004, 23:28
....when you've already got a full castle and full marshell in the city. Otherwsie I have to dismiss one of the unts and then click on the empty slot to see what I can build.

There needs to be a way to access that build screen even you you cannot build any more units to remind youself of what is available there.

Yes I know I can use the strat. map, but I want it also here too.

Shimo
12-10-2004, 02:17
you can if you have a marshal garrisoned. i just use the strat map but i agree it would be a nice feature.

Frujin
12-10-2004, 09:57
Will be added in the patch.

Damn Dirty Ape
12-10-2004, 10:07
wasn't there a way on political view at which you could see units availeble?

Sir Turylon
12-10-2004, 17:58
Will be added in the patch.

yay, the first good news of the upcoming patch... now... all we gotta do is get a company to distribute the game over here in NA without having to pay $60-70 for it via import.

Angryminer
12-10-2004, 18:25
When there is a free slot in the town-garrison (those six squad-slots in the lower left corner) you can click the slot and see all available units.

Angryminer

Lighthope
12-10-2004, 20:08
all we gotta do is get a company to distribute the game over here in NA without having to pay $60-70 for it via import.

Oh, heck. I'll distribute it! Just have Sunflowers send me a bunch of units and I'll send them to whoever orders it. I'll only tack on a buck a unit for my profit. Anything to get NA this great game!

Lighthope

Pearls of Wisdom - (A)bort, (R)etry, (P)retend this never happened...

--== THE DOCTOR WHO AUDIO DRAMAS: http://www.dwad.net
--== Give performance reviews of your boss: http://www.rateyourboss.org
--== Everlasting Films Call Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/everlastingfilms

NoC Lord Fire
12-10-2004, 20:11
I agree. can be a hasle but it will be fixed:)

dearmad
13-10-2004, 01:45
When there is a free slot in the town-garrison (those six squad-slots in the lower left corner) you can click the slot and see all available units.

Angryminer

I know. That don't work too well when you got a full garrison and constantly have to kill off a unut to check the table... needs to be more accessible than that, IMO.

dworfi
13-10-2004, 07:37
on political map clic on unit. you can see where each unit can be possibly built and where can it be built

dearmad
14-10-2004, 01:28
I know.

MOre accessible than that. Again, it needs to be more accessible than that- especially in an RTS!

Sir Turylon
14-10-2004, 07:23
You know.... an easy solution would be to allow the "recruit" button that the marshall has to always be clickable. That way you can access the list with ease... and wouldn't require any excessive coding...

Damn Dirty Ape
14-10-2004, 11:23
on political map clic on unit. you can see where each unit can be possibly built and where can it be built
that's what i ment.. you guys complain 2 much

dearmad
14-10-2004, 18:22
You complain about us? We're complaining (and offering solutions) about a game... consider which is ruder.

Damn Dirty Ape
14-10-2004, 18:28
its a small thing to just quick go to political view and see what you can build..