PDA

View Full Version : When is the Patch out? and does it have the Zoom cheat

TheSaint
13-10-2004, 05:07
Can someone tell me when the patch is supposed to be released and if it will have the Zoom cheat?
Without the zoom cheat the game will loose interest fast..... I think 1503 AD was the prettiest game ever created not because it had awesome gameplay but because it immersed you into the daily routine of Ancient europe.....
I bought this game because I wanted ti immerse myself in the daily day to day lives of medevil europe bot because i wanted to click buttons and then click some more...
I want the ZOOM cheat and dont mind beggin for it lol

King Juhafin
13-10-2004, 15:54
what do you mean? zoom cheat?

TheSaint
13-10-2004, 20:16
Yo King wake up... the cheat that allowws you to zoom into your cities and castle. the thing that was used int he screenshots to sell the game to morons like me

Webmaster
13-10-2004, 20:21
the patch comes when it's done and satisfies our needs! not before, not afterwards !! so please be patient.

cheat codes, if there are any will be revealed as soon as is there the wish from the devs to do so !!

but one thing is for sure, i will anounce anything regards this 2 topics ;) so, you won't miss it ;P

TheSaint
14-10-2004, 01:29
With all due respect to the "webmaster" LOL. Its one thing to release the patch when its done and another to say the following "cheat codes, if there are any will be revealed as soon as is there the wish from the devs to do so !!"
You should communicate the forum questions to the developers and get us answers bro!! LOL forthe question was not in any form directed towards you "SIRE" hehe
---courtesy is the key word my friend!!! This attitude will not earn you respect or admiration---

King Juhafin
14-10-2004, 14:48
Yo King wake up... the cheat that allowws you to zoom into your cities and castle. the thing that was used int he screenshots to sell the game to morons like meyeah, i was really hoping that you could zoom to your villages or castles... maybe it will be there in the future :yawn:

Anduin Rastafar
14-10-2004, 15:06
hehe yo nice webmaster, "satisfies our needs" sounds promising ;) now I hope the devs dont need ages(months or weeks ;) for the patch

Webmaster
14-10-2004, 16:00
courtesy is one part, patience the other

SybaKaos
15-10-2004, 15:13
Could you give a list of things that certainly will be included in the patch? That makes the wait for a patch less difficult for me :)

Or create a thread and keep it updated with latest patch info!

joasoze
15-10-2004, 15:19
Such a list would be a relief. Sigames (CM and now Football Manager) does this with success. Then we dont have to nag about things that the developers have already fixed.

King Juhafin
15-10-2004, 16:06
yeah, so we can tell what you may have forgotten from the list :)

ornerydevil
15-10-2004, 18:03
Ya know, they didn't have to create a forum for us. They could've just posted a Faq's page and been done with it. Be patient like Webmaster said. IMO, I think that everytime someone posts a "cheats" or "zoom cheat" thread should be deleted and a sticky be made that says when the devs release their info, you can have yours.

William Blake
15-10-2004, 18:38
The little problem: it may be beyond devs to share the patch notes and dates.

EA is a publisher - publisher ORDERS everything about PR and information release. Black Sea is a dev company, they make stuff happen. But the can't just come out and say "patch will be next week, here is the list of fixes" - some EA PR manager have to approve that.

So maybe you are blaming wrong guys or just maybe its not that simple as you think. Industry is not a garage sale.

Fatih Sultan
15-10-2004, 21:02
Zoom in at any time.. thats lovely

TheSaint
16-10-2004, 00:35
As I said.....The correct method to operate in this Industry is to feed all questions to whoever is incharge of EA PR and get us answers. Otherwise why have a forum?? A forum si where you discuss things and vent thoughts which is what I did but I certainly dont like to hear "Satisfy our needs" "when it is done its done" or whatever ..... A webmaster should monitor the forum and try and get answers Period!.

TheSaint
16-10-2004, 00:39
But I must say..AWESOME game.... certainly a cut above the rest that are available in the market today..The forum too seems to be designed exeptionally well.