PDA

View Full Version : Armenia clan

suger47
14-10-2004, 07:12
im makeing a knights of armenia clan.

American Knight
14-10-2004, 18:50
Cool, please go to the other thread that talks about this subject, also we are voting on a name. There is a thread with a poll on it.

NoC Lord Fire
14-10-2004, 21:26
LOL Armenia not america. And who says that americans are not educated :D

Kamen
27-03-2005, 12:34
American clan hahahahahahhahahahaha

George I Terter
01-04-2005, 18:29
Hey, the armenia clan do you want to play with The Bulgarian Devastation KoH online!

Mereik
02-09-2006, 23:17
i am a real armenian but i lived in France all my life so can i count myself in?
(25%french 25% argentinian 50%armenian)

Elvain
02-09-2006, 23:20
so which kingdom you prefere more?
Arts'runid Vaspourakan or Bagratid Ani?

you can play both and re-unite Armenia in early era if you use HolyRome 1.7 mapchanges :wink:
and if you use the mod you can have Nakharars as special Armenian unit :knight:

Mereik
02-09-2006, 23:31
i dont get how you use your mode like how to install it!

Elvain
02-09-2006, 23:35
just follow the instructions it's not as hard as it may look

Mereik
02-09-2006, 23:38
follow ur instructions from what?

Elvain
02-09-2006, 23:40
oh, sorry, forgot to provide a link to my mod's thread:
Holy Rome 1.7 (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=6337)

Mereik
02-09-2006, 23:48
ty but can i deinstall it if i dont like it? :confused:

weeny
03-09-2006, 11:05
ty but can i deinstall it if i dont like it? :confused:
Of course, you can. Well, first you should read about the mod and than ask any questions but whatever... :cool: 4. Uninstallation
a) Remove the "defs", "images", "maps", "movies" and the "Texts" directories from your KoH-folder
b) In PakMan, open backup .pak files(europe.pak, defs.pak and Texts.pak) extract all files into original directories, or move all these 3 .pak files back to "Knights of Honor\paks"

stormwinds
03-09-2006, 14:15
yup, Elvain's mod makes the game so much more challenging and rewarding =D

we should really just have two clans, not the 'armenia clan' or the 'bulgarian clan' but just sort of two teams that could face off against one another on gamespy, like 'the order of the broken toenail' or something :P

because the only reason i havnt joined any of the exisitng clans yet is because i dont feel i fit in them, eg in this case i'm not Armenian, dont play Armenians and same for Bulgaria

i think it would be cool to have everyone devided into just two teams that are always vieing to beat the other in battles (hey, we could even have a sort of offline map, like one side saying "we will try and take york from them and we will send <player1> and <player2>", in which case there will be a siege battle being fought for the castle, and the winner getting the territory =) )

weeny
03-09-2006, 16:20
Besides the clans, I'm not agree with you about the two teams. Why just two? Maybe more? You know that when there is the competition between teams, it's more exciting and interesting. And of course, the challenges might give more opportunities, etc... But how will this work? :scratch:

P.S: And if you ask why there's a Bulgarian clan, I'll tell you. The answer is simple: because the game is made by bulgarians and because the webmaster has given his permition. Right? :wink:

stormwinds
03-09-2006, 16:28
i know the game is made by Bulgarians and i guessed thats why there was a clan like that :P but i was just saying two teams since that way there would probebly be more people per team, rather than ending up with about 10 teams of 2 or 3 =/

Sir Sean
03-09-2006, 18:42
actually we could have an offlinr map and lets say you want to attack you post the attack on the board then the defender choses where the battle takes place i wouldnt be as good as multi player map but it could take its place!

stormwinds
03-09-2006, 22:53
thats basically exactly what i meant Sean =)

it wouldn't be the real-deal, but this way we could have many armies fighting each other, kinda like play-by-e-mail games (doesnt matter really if there's more than 2 sides) the battles are done (maybe 1 battle per day per side?) and the results posted and the offline map updated with the new territories for everyone

but a day might be a bit hard to fit several battles into, maybe have each 'turn' starting at every week, and every week each 'marshal' for each side can make their move (decided by the team leader)

but i'm getting carried away here, this may end up being too complicated to work well

Sir Sean
04-09-2006, 13:41
teams wouldnt work actually it most probely wont work let BSS finish there lateest game and then we could nag them to make KOH2 with multi player map