PDA

View Full Version : Goods

NoC Lord Fire
14-10-2004, 23:28
it would be nice to select the good and to get a list of countries whom have that good.

SybaKaos
15-10-2004, 15:24
You can already do such a thing in the political map. You can see who have a certain good or will be able to create the certain good after a while.

Example; I want to know where I can build universities, I first check what products are needed to build it and then attack the country that offers it.

syrous_pl
15-10-2004, 16:07
Political map is not that convinient, I find. If there was a "trade screen" where you can see who offers what. The merchant screen is a bit too simple.
By the way, do you pay cash for any goods you import? or do you just get them for free as long as you have a merchant? Same thing, if you have something for sale, shouldn't you be able to set prices?
I'm thinking about something along the lines of Civilzation 3 trading - coin for goods and vice versa.
What do guys think?

SybaKaos
15-10-2004, 16:17
By the way, do you pay cash for any goods you import? or do you just get them for free as long as you have a merchant? Same thing, if you have something for sale, shouldn't you be able to set prices?

That I find a feature which certainly must be included. Trading is my eyes of great importance and I thínk there's enough space for trading improvements or expansion.

As I think it is now; the trades are free or an X% amount of money is automaticcaly subtracted for trading purposes.

JavalTigar
15-10-2004, 20:25
I agree that it would be nice to know what country is trading what in the merchant screen. Plus a table dicussion like CIV3 would be great. "I'll trade silver for hides plus 30 gold" or some such thing