PDA

View Full Version : Continued Patching

despot666
16-10-2004, 05:50
I am fairly new to this forum, so I am not sure if this was brought up before. Have the Devs said anything about an intent to continue patching the game as needed (companies such as Blizzard do this well), or are they just going to release the initial patch and leave it that? I personally love when developers release patches long after the game has come out even if there are no huge bugs etc. but simply adding little game improvements and such.... This practice makes games' replay value very high and it makes the outragous price tag (especially for those of us ordering from the US) easier to swallow. Also, is there any talk yet about an expansion or even a sequel.? It is probably still very early to be talking about those things, but I figured I would ask just in case.

Cheers! :cheers:

William Blake
16-10-2004, 08:04
Since you new, I tell ya that to patch or not to patch is not a question here. The only question everyone has is "when".

But there is no official word on it, so dont ask. Because every second topic here is about "when the patch is coming out" and "what will be patched".

And dont fear, as far as I see Black Sea has no plans to abandon the game, no matter what Blizzard does:)