PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Orthodox Piety screen

Martinus
16-10-2004, 15:20
I'm using UK version (delivered by game.net). I was playing Byzantium and, before building a cathedral, went into the Piety screen.

On the left side of the "book", there were three empty circles (without any symbols of religions in them). Also, when I hovered a mouse over them, there were no tooltips. I started to click on them randomly and managed to change to independent church somehow, which shouldn't be possible without a cathedral - also as I said there were no tooltips or anything.

So something for a patch to fix I suppose. :)

P.S. KoH is a great game

Frujin
16-10-2004, 15:44
save game?

Martinus
16-10-2004, 15:46
Didn't think of taking it at the time. Will try to repeat it and post here.

Kuno of Gersenau
16-10-2004, 16:11
I noticed this when I played with Nicaea.

But I thought, that this is wanted, because Byzantium(or in 2. period Nicaea) are something like the orthodox Papacy, orthodox Christianism comes from there.

Isn't this so wanted Frujin?

Martinus
17-10-2004, 16:24
I am at work now, so don't have save games with me, but tried it twice as Byzantium and Nicaea last night and each time the three icons on the left side of the piety screen (the ones that let you change your religion and apparently declare independence from the Church of Constantinople) were blank. I clicked on them randomly and managed to change my religion to catholicism. I will post a screenshot when I get home tonight.

Frujin
17-10-2004, 19:17
Thanks guys .. we will check it and fix it :)

Martinus
17-10-2004, 20:12
You're welcome. :)