PDA

View Full Version : Question about AI on different level setting?

DominiqueH
17-10-2004, 02:09
Well no need to tell about how AI is stupid on medium.

But i wonder????

If I play on harder setting (thought i dont like the no pause feature during battle, well from what i read in the forum), will the AI do same thing on this setting ????

I want to finish my "medium" campaign before trying harder setting. So maybe someone here know the answer so i wont have to test that. :)

I play English country with longbowmen.

During a siege battle. I always move my longbowmen near the enemy castle wall. Once there, the ai retreat close combat unit to a safe spot. So far so good. But once i breach the gate i move my commander in and suddently all enemy troops move in to kill the unit. Of course my longbowmen start to decimate the enemy. Once my commander is in danger i retreat the unit out of the wall and the AI start retreating to the same safe spot. So i move my commander in again and you know the rest..... Wash & repeat until all enemy unit are killed by the longbowmen.

Sorry for mistake i'french speaking.

Stupormundi
17-10-2004, 02:23
I´ve tested the 3 levels, and i only see some changes in diplomacy. Its harder to get treaties and royal marriages, but the battle AI is the same for me.

Largefry07
17-10-2004, 05:48
Are there less province features when it is on a harder level?

bobbinit
21-10-2004, 10:24
i noticed more workers on the harder level