PDA

View Full Version : Off to presstour

Pages : [1] 2

Frank Fay
06-12-2003, 21:23
Just in case you may wonder, but this week it may get a bit more quiet from our side. Frujin and me are on a presstour and can't check the boards. We do as soon as we are back, Sunday in a week.

However, it should not keep you from posting and discussing lads!

See you next week!

Henrik
06-12-2003, 21:58
Have a nice trip :)

I hope that you have some more "secrets", about the game, to share with us when you get home again coz we REALLY need it
:D

Arjenvs
07-12-2003, 11:36
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Just in case you may wonder, but this week it may get a bit more quiet from our side. Frujin and me are on a presstour and can't check the boards. We do as soon as we are back, Sunday in a week.

However, it should not keep you from posting and discussing lads!

See you next week!

Good luck!!!:cheers:

G_R
07-12-2003, 11:59
Try to make a link to the interviews you've made for the 'press'!
We'd love to read them.

Greeny
07-12-2003, 14:00
Remember to get bladdered :cheers:

Pikeman
09-12-2003, 11:54
Now that the mods are gone, we can do what we want in Q&S. Let's have a flaming competition!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Arjenvs
09-12-2003, 13:26
Originally posted by Pikeman
Now that the mods are gone, we can do what we want in Q&S. Let's have a flaming competition!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

:O

Nadine Knobloch
09-12-2003, 15:13
Originally posted by Pikeman

:scratch:

Angryminer
09-12-2003, 17:04
*points at Nadine and shouts*
Oh no! It was a trap!!!

*hides away*

Angryminer

Nadine Knobloch
09-12-2003, 17:24
Originally posted by Angryminer
*points at Nadine and shouts*
Oh no! It was a trap!!!

*hides away*

Harharhar!

Cork2
09-12-2003, 17:32
No it wasn't, if you had noticed he said only he and frujin are going. He didn't say that Nadine would be going. So now Nadine doesn't have back up MUhahahahahahaha *cough* hahahahaha.;)

Emhyr var Emreis
09-12-2003, 17:51
And Morgoth, will he post something to us?

G_R
09-12-2003, 18:31
Morgoth is one of the 2D designers of KoH -he is far too busy to read posts in any forum;) !And Nadine what exactly is your role in KoH -we'd like to know?And when are Frujin and Frank coming back its geting a little booring:D ?

Nadine Knobloch
09-12-2003, 18:31
Originally posted by Emhyr var Emreis
And Morgoth, will he post something to us?

He hides in the dark, always ready to come out and save me if you're not willing to behave :lol:

Emhyr var Emreis
09-12-2003, 19:10
Originally posted by Nadine Knobloch
He hides in the dark, always ready to come out and save me if you're not willing to behave :lol:
Oh,we're good behaving, aren't we?
And there's something you maybe haven't red, posted in the same time like your last post. And interesting question, G_R sent.

Henrik
09-12-2003, 23:12
Originally posted by G_R
Morgoth is one of the 2D designers of KoH -he is far too busy to read posts in any forum;) !And Nadine what exactly is your role in KoH -we'd like to know?And when are Frujin and Frank coming back its geting a little booring:D ?

I looks to me like she is working in Sunflowers Public Relation department, but that's just a "wild" guess :D

G_R
10-12-2003, 05:49
If she's KoH's PR then she is doing a fine job!But now that i think about it there's a woman in Blackseastudios's swat:D !But i don't think Nadine is that woman because she's from Germany!

Nadine Knobloch
10-12-2003, 10:12
Bonjour!
Sorry, I haven't seen the question yesterday... :blush:

Indeed, I'm doing the international PR (Public Relations) for Knights of Honor.
It's Sunflowers that pays me and I'm definitely not the woman in the BSS crew.
I'm trying to answer your questions regarding gameplay as good as I can but I'm not that deeply involved like my moderating fellows are...:blush:
I hope you don't mind.

At least I'm here to represent the girlz ;)

And yes, you do behave very cool :go:

Emhyr var Emreis
10-12-2003, 10:32
Well really doesn't mind:) It's good to have you here, at least as a representation of girlz:) But tell Frank or Frujin to give you some face, to give the game at least one woman/princess or woman-knight, at least Jeanne d'Arc :)

Nadine Knobloch
10-12-2003, 10:53
I've been clomplaining about my sexless avatar a few days ago...
...things will be fixed very soon and I'll have a female avatar :)