PDA

View Full Version : CONFLICT: please burning drivers are killing me!

bobbinit
19-10-2004, 08:56
Hello mates. Looking for more advice again. I wondered where to get the game earlier, you told me game.net. I thank you for that. I am now again in need of more advice.

I received the game and was stoked. I installed 100% and click on the icon.

"Conflict: please deactivate or uninstall Blindwrite/CopytoCD Patin-Couffin drivers."

I have two or three programs that burn discs (ill admit it and yes its legal) including Nero, Roxio and other small miscellaneous freewares, not deamon tools though. Unfortunately I do not want to uninstall all the burning software because of a conflict error. There has to be an easier way. I am really looking for an answer as to how to find the programs that are run by these "Patin Couffin drivers" and I am pretty sure I can remove them from there.

Please do not reply unless you know a thing or two about what you are talking about.

God bless all of you.

Ohhh and no the program name is not blindwrite or copytocd (I deleted a freeware copytocd a long time ago, think thats it?)

Webmaster
19-10-2004, 10:12
deinstall blindwrite, virtual cd or stuff like this

nero or roxio don't cause this trouble with the copy protection system

bobbinit
19-10-2004, 10:30
I have deleted my freeware programs, now i have DVDXCOPY Platinum (and DVDXRESCUE) remaining along with roxio, nero, pinnacle studio9 (for home movies) and a lot of antivirus programs, any suggestions?

Webmaster
19-10-2004, 10:52
dvdxcopy is for ripping DVDs, right? the cps doesn't like any kind of virtual CD driver in the system.

bobbinit
21-10-2004, 10:03
yes, thank you for you help, it was the software from 321studios (dvdxcopy, dvdxrescue)