PDA

View Full Version : Catching and Execution Rebell Leaders?!

Bora
06-12-2003, 22:19
Hi!

i like to know if you can catch rebell leaders in battle and also by a spy and if you can choose to execute him, put him into prisson, or let him go?

Henrik
06-12-2003, 22:35
If you catch a spy or a rebeleader/nobleman then you should deffently be able hold them for a nice ransom.

Arjenvs
07-12-2003, 11:15
Originally posted by Bora
Hi!

i like to know if you can catch rebell leaders in battle and also by a spy and if you can choose to execute him, put him into prisson, or let him go?

Originally posted by Frank Fay (in thread ímprisonment
The King orders to kill prisoners, which makes it King based. But my Knights dont think it is honorable and may not like it. Other Kings in the world may get scared of me, while others may start to fear and start to see me as an enemy.

The dungeon is a virtual place where prisoners can be "stored".

I don´t know if also rebel leaders can be put there.....but I think it can...:cheers:

Bora
07-12-2003, 21:37
Originally posted by Henrik
If you catch a spy or a rebeleader/nobleman then you should deffently be able hold them for a nice ransom.

question to you,... are you one of the developers/programmers team/staff or are you a "normale" member like me?
if you are just a normal one, please let the admins answer, cause "maybe" or "could be" answers are too confusing, i hope you undertand my opinion, thx! ;-)

Arjenvs
07-12-2003, 22:08
question to you,... are you one of the developers/programmers team/staff or are you a "normale" member like me?
if you are just a normal one, please let the admins answer, cause "maybe" or "could be" answers are too confusing, i hope you undertand my opinion, thx! ;-)

It says under the name wether he is a moderator and thereby a dev or not.....so look for your self please.....

every one that is not a moderator and dev can also post there opinion!!!

Because the devs do not always have the time to answer we also have to discuss.....and some people are some longer on this forum so they know some more about the game......

And he says: "SHOULD"...NOT: "CAN"!!!!!!! so he implies that he wants it and does not know it for sure!!!!

:cheers:

Bora
08-12-2003, 10:18
Originally posted by Arjenvs
It says under the name wether he is a moderator and thereby a dev or not.....so look for your self please.....

every one that is not a moderator and dev can also post there opinion!!!

Because the devs do not always have the time to answer we also have to discuss.....and some people are some longer on this forum so they know some more about the game......

And he says: "SHOULD"...NOT: "CAN"!!!!!!! so he implies that he wants it and does not know it for sure!!!!

dont take me wrong,... is just cause of the answer not of the opinion
and if you say "I THINK" that means you doesnt know if it would be in or not
and you may agree that "i think" is not a question or suggestion just a opinion, and like it or not, its not an answer to may question ;)

but let us forget abou that,... let us be friends and drink some ale

Arjenvs
08-12-2003, 11:09
dont take me wrong,... is just cause of the answer not of the opinion
and if you say "I THINK" that means you doesnt know if it would be in or not
and you may agree that "i think" is not a question or suggestion just a opinion, and like it or not, its not an answer to may question ;)

but let us forget abou that,... let us be friends and drink some ale

Indeed!:cheers:

And I have to admit... "I THINK" is better in this way as "SHOULD"

Bora
08-12-2003, 11:58
Originally posted by Arjenvs
Indeed!:cheers:

And I have to admit... "I THINK" is better in this way as "SHOULD"

ok,.. :)
just that you know: i dont care who gives me the answer, but the answer must be clear. cause i think when you ask something about the game, you also want to know the true answer, right?

:cheers: *hicks*,... we should not drink to much ;)

Arjenvs
08-12-2003, 12:50
ok,.. :)
just that you know: i dont care who gives me the answer, but the answer must be clear. cause i think when you ask something about the game, you also want to know the true answer, right?

That's true! That's why I only trust answers written by the devs......I usally quote the devs when I answer someone in a thread...then they know it is true....or I say..."I think the devs said"...or I say..."I guess"...when I just think of it by myself....

:cheers: *hicks*,... we should not drink to much ;)

:cheers: :D ;)

Cork2
11-12-2003, 20:01
Hi!

I think i have heard the mods mention you can also have prisoners. But you get you kill spys there is even a picture were it shows you a messege and telling your spy has been captured and executed.