PDA

View Full Version : Respect Question

American Knight
22-10-2004, 19:50
I have been playing for a while and I have been unable increase my respect ranking that much. I am always in the middle of the pack. Does anyone have any advice to become the most respected.

Cro_Knight
22-10-2004, 19:57
try to rage war on an bigger allies enemy like germany say they were fighting bohemia help germany defeat them and become married to a larger country and take vassals build stong armies and towns and then everyone will respect you hey wat counry are u usin

Stupormundi
22-10-2004, 19:58
Depending on the number of provs you own, you need piety and money to raise the power.
Left side of the powertrigger is the number of your current powerlevel. Klick it and you can spend piety and money to raise it point for point.
Btw it is a BIG difference whether you have 0 or +5 Power (more money, less revolt risk and better chances in diplomacy)

American Knight
22-10-2004, 20:37
Yeah I just lost my Kingdom power I was at 5. But my prince was marryed to a country and the king died and I tried to take his land and my kingdom power went to -1. So I know I need to get that back up. Actually I get that up ASAP. I love the money! But thanks for the help, I will try to help take some people out. I am playing in the early age with East Anglie (London).

Sir Turylon
22-10-2004, 21:13
best way...

make money and keep giving 3000 to 8000 gifts of gold to countries you want to gain respect with. Also, try to sign non-agression pacts with countries you know you are not going to attack... they help boost respect. Also, do not take over the provinces if you are given the option to from a marriage... it increases your respect throughout the continent.

Largefry07
24-10-2004, 04:56
I never take land from other counrties when given the oppurity. And attack a common enemy. Ex. if everyone is at war with France and you don't have a NAP signed with them attack them and take a provindence or two. Keep your KP high and dont attack nations for no reason. Treat everyone with respect and you will be treated with respect. :cheers: