PDA

View Full Version : Units' Stats

syrous_pl
24-10-2004, 19:06
Where can I get units stats? I'm looking for some actual data not just "basic archer" or "medium cavalry" etc.
Something like: attack/defence/armour etc.
And another comment re: battles. After playing Medieval:Total War, I think KoH have oversimplified and not very realistic battles. While the strategy/country management is deeper than M:TW, most battles in KoH are pretty much the same, especially when fighting rebels (enemy marshal and bunch of peasants). It would be cool if the rebels were more varied, lets say some horse archers and cavalry to mix things up, forcing the player to actually use some skill.
Anyone wants to comment on this?

OSDSET
24-10-2004, 19:24
you can find out the unit data in the royal libray ,its one of the option along the bottom of normal "world view"
when in the royal libray look around caus i can't remeber where about it is but soon enough you sould find a list of units with there pictures just click on them to find the info you want.

The rebal will get stronger armys if you let them plunder a few times so don't leave them alone they can get very strong. I am sumtimes spreading my marshalls out to stop the rebal before they get too strong while i'm being attacked by many german forces!!!aHHHH!!!

Webmaster
24-10-2004, 20:14
when the units are reballanced with the patch, we will upgrade the unitshowcase