PDA

View Full Version : Battle

[TuS]Odin
25-10-2004, 11:15
Hi, i just got an idea and must let it out, god knows if it already has been talked about.
When i first bought the game, I was overwhelmed by the 1 player europe map and all the events to it :hello:
When ive got a litle into the game i started online, and my first thought was, WTF is this???
Not what i had imagend at all, i must say i was a litle disappointed.
But now as i have played it very much i do know where the fun comes from after all.
Anyway enough bull ****, I have a new idea of a complete new mode in KoH.
Am just gonna lay out a overall view (short)
-All players beginns with a fortifeid fortesress with 4 towers at the corners and place for archers at top of the gates.
-All players Can not see more then theyr parts of theyr kingdom (foretress), its like it goes (4player map) a kross in the middle wich is your to see, and hidden to the enemies.
-3 command button to allied players ( Call for aid, assistent in war and Faik war march on (certain enemie) should include Voice.
-You can buy soldiers for 5 thousand, but you will not be able to buy anymore, beacause thats not how it works, you have an army and this is how it is.
-But Your allie player can donate armys to you, of his own account/armys.
-Every army start with 2 trebuchet and 3 catapult, for siege (protect theese well, it might be a long game)
- Knights power: He can allie with players inside the game and declear war in the tide of the turn if he will, beacause you cannot choose teams befour the game starts it is a free for all game.
The donation off armys must be done with the knight aswell.
-Moral drops if a player declears war on a previous alliance.
This will be the overview without the detaljs, wich i hope i ccan get some ideas from others, this might be a to big change for a patch so an expansion pack oppertunity maybe ???
I think this could make the game Very diplomatic and suprising as well as fighting togeter more proporly. and is this possible to create?
but i dont know,,,, plz give me anykind of feed back