PDA

View Full Version : The most important thing in combat

[TuS]Odin
25-10-2004, 12:48
--------------Never do your own strategy, then you will loose in the end------------
If you adapt your enemie, you will always base your strategy on solutions and creative ideas after your enemie, and when the enemie does somthing wrong, you are there to catch it ^^
As William blake sayd, I always spend more time looking at the enemie than my own army.
This he do after he thinks what he would have done if he was the enemie,
Eksample: there is a tower in the middle, your enemie is closer than you are ( very much closer) The enemie will probodly think, no rush to that tower cause its to far away from him to reach it befour me. The first thing i would have done then is to Rush the tower, with cavalery and more units to arrive and watch how the enemie reacts, if he charges to the tower am going to or if i get it just befour him. then i got advantage already.
Adapt your enemie to change course or to standt wrong way in your uppcoming attack, this is how your units can get less losses and more victories.
plz write what u think?

If you put water into a cup, it beacomes the cup |Addapation| -Bruce lee-

Piedi
25-10-2004, 15:26
I always do my own stategy and its working
any explainin` ideas? :scratch:

[TuS]Odin
25-10-2004, 15:55
I always do my own stategy and its working
any explainin` ideas?

Well do you play against good people or people that are new to KoH?
Offcourse you can always be lucky but i would suggest that you try this one, thats why i say this is beacause the people you fight dosent have same tactiks we all do diffrent and attack, defend or moved difrently.
Thats why one tactikk raely works on a person twice, unless your Very very good.

Piedi
25-10-2004, 16:16
Just jokein`
Don`t take this serious.
of course I´m loosin` battles.....