PDA

View Full Version : Funny Thing Happend

Gjergj_Kastrioti_Skenderbeg
25-10-2004, 23:14
Funny thing happend a couple of days ago while i was playing with Epirus. I hired a spy to infiltrate the Hungarian Kingdom, and he was hired as a Marshall. As I was heading for Transylvania some Marshall got in my way, so i did what i had and killed him and his troops. All of a sudden my spy is killed in battle. LOL... I guess I killed my own spy huh??

It be nice if there was a way to make my spy and his troops join my army, maybe an idea for the patch?

It was still funny though that this happend...

Pioneer
25-10-2004, 23:18
Does the army revolt action not do that?

One of my spies became Pope after a long career as a bent Bosnian bishop converting its people to paganism.

Gjergj_Kastrioti_Skenderbeg
26-10-2004, 01:10
your right, the army revolt does just that , but i was talking more like i take control of the army and do what i want with it.

Nike
26-10-2004, 07:02
Ofcourse you can! You can even make all of the enemy armies to revolt!

Largefry07
27-10-2004, 02:49
Funny thing happend a couple of days ago while i was playing with Epirus. I hired a spy to infiltrate the Hungarian Kingdom, and he was hired as a Marshall. As I was heading for Transylvania some Marshall got in my way, so i did what i had and killed him and his troops. All of a sudden my spy is killed in battle. LOL... I guess I killed my own spy huh??

It be nice if there was a way to make my spy and his troops join my army, maybe an idea for the patch?

It was still funny though that this happend...
Happens to me all the time but I usally catch it before I go into battle.

Elvain
25-11-2004, 18:25
Ofcourse you can! You can even make all of the enemy armies to revolt!yes, but not to join your army...

what's, btw logical. Your spy is a spy, when hired as marshal, he's marshal in enemy services, but when he returns he's a spy again.

Did anybody's spy became a rebel?

Cali Knight
26-11-2004, 12:10
I think what he was trying to say was that you could make the armys revolt in the battle view.

Noldy
26-11-2004, 12:25
Just bad luck...:D