PDA

View Full Version : Plundering idea

Arcador
26-10-2004, 10:53
Just a though to make the AI (this reqs more work altou) and the player more motivated to defend the villages, farms, monasteries (well at least to try).
Every time enemy loot such place, make the player lose some gold (50 - 100)

Angryminer
26-10-2004, 10:56
It already costs the player some gold. Let's see, costal village with admirality brings in about 20 gold per tick. The village is inactive/burned for about 5 minutes before it is rebuild. So the player looses 20 (gold/tick) * 12 (ticks/minute) * 5 (minutes) gold. That's a loss of 1200 gold.

Angryminer

Arcador
26-10-2004, 13:25
Err can coastal villages be destroyed?
Also pillaging temples and farms stop the food and piety, which in most cases isn't that big problem. (well the food can be) (except the growing unrest of the citizens). So that's why I suggest the gold stuff.

sabuesillo
11-11-2004, 18:18
I've seen coastalk villages 8ports) destroyed by rebels and other factions, but never have been able to do it myself, the human player.
How does one do it?

Largefry07
11-11-2004, 22:05
I've seen coastalk villages 8ports) destroyed by rebels and other factions, but never have been able to do it myself, the human player.
How does one do it?
You have to hit the attack button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen when the marshall is selected.