PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could

Ivar
29-10-2004, 14:01
I wish I could buy six military units in town without the marshal.

I wish I could (should) merge units instead of refill them, it's more helpfull (merged units will not lose experience) and make the game more realistic and difficult (now the strongest armies are eternal).

I wish I could buy new units with the food reserve of the marshal's army, not only with the city one.

I wish I could let my princess get married (now it's simply a stupid idea).

I wish I could change units between different armies.

I wish I could not break a city door without any siege units.

I wish I could not buy structures instead of build them (with merchants I'm really too rich!).

I wish I could choose the portrait of my men.

I wish I could not kill the enemy leader without defeating his armies (the leaders should not be on the ground, this give me the possibility of kill him with a single mounted army and make the battle boring when his army has been defeated and starts the hunt all around).

I wish I could play a non realistic game where all provinces are indipendent at start.

To be continued...

Lord Sam
29-10-2004, 14:13
Well you can buy 6 units in a town without a Marshal, its the town's garrison....

Ivar
30-10-2004, 10:51
I wish I could not buy structures instead of build them (with merchants I'm really too rich!).

Now any "hammer" of a building costs 30 gp, independent by the number of hammers remaining... So, a structure that needs 10 more hammers will cost 300 gp and a structure that needs 100 more hammers will cost 3000 gp. I belive it was better if a structure that needs 10 more hammers will cost 100 gp (10*10) and a structure that needs 100 more hammers will cost 10000 gp (100*100).

TS_
30-10-2004, 12:51
and a building that costs 800 hammer will cost... 640 000 ... yeah right..

NoC Lord Fire
01-11-2004, 22:24
I find this uber alles offending. It reminds me to nazy times

Ivar
01-11-2004, 22:47
I find this uber alles offending. It reminds me to nazy times

Sorry, I didn't understand... Are you telling to me? If I wrote something offensive I'm sorry but I didn't know that.
:bconfused

Finwe
02-11-2004, 00:38
Well back in medieval times. Gold didn't really mean crap unless you could get your hands on things like wood, stone, etc.
Which would either mean natural resources or purchasing from a merchant.

Ivar
02-11-2004, 20:23
To be continued...

I wish I could loose a battle in quick battle mode sometimes.

I wish I could loose some units in a battle in quick battle mode everytime.

Largefry07
03-11-2004, 03:18
I wish I could loose a battle in quick battle mode sometimes.

I wish I could loose some units in a battle in quick battle mode everytime.
You can. If you have weak units and dont retreat.

Ivar
05-11-2004, 11:36
To be continued...

I wish I could set a construction queque.
:)

Ivar
22-11-2004, 10:36
To be continued...

I wish I could not use a marshal/spy/landlord/builder/merchant from the beginning to the end of the game. They should became old and die like kings.

billythegreat
22-11-2004, 11:20
I wish I could not use a marshal/spy/landlord/builder/merchant from the beginning to the end of the game. They should became old and die like kings.

Yeah, right, after i upgrade my marchall t0 level 18 than i watch die from old age. I am bothered much when my king dies and a marchall took place so I reload till my cleric is appointed king.And u want the marchalls die from old age... :nono:

Ivar
15-12-2004, 12:11
sorry, this was an error
:bowdown:

Lord Nicko
16-12-2004, 09:14
I wish I could let my princess get married (now it's simply a stupid idea).

huh you can marry your princess!

Lord Nicko
16-12-2004, 09:16
I wish I could hire more Marshalls.

Bit crazy when your on the otherside of the world, surely you would be able to recruite or hire someone to lead an army! doenst have to be a marshall just some crazy rebel :)