PDA

View Full Version : I want to buy this game but i cant find it!

Jeff Case
31-10-2004, 02:42
I live is Seattle, WA, USA. Where is this game available from? I cant find an english version for sale in stores or on the web. The website for this game has no english links. No one at the stores has heard of it. I got the demo from gamespy, but i cant even find the game their anymore. Thanks for any help :hello:

lt1956
31-10-2004, 03:02
It not available here.

Try Ebay. I bought mine from the UK. I didn't want a German version. lol

Lt

William Blake
31-10-2004, 03:13
www.game.net

Terp
31-10-2004, 03:38
I ordered from shop.game.net (in UK).... excellent service, ordered on a tuesday, dispached on thursday, and received the following friday (7 days royal post to Ohio)

also, for US folks - gameplay is out of stock until mid November... ;( .... so go game.net

KoH notes:

I'm into strategy... own and love hearts of iron, crusader kings, railroad tycoon II, europa univ. 2, close combat (entire series) especially III, OOTP6 (baseball of course, best of the best... :-) ...), stronghold, Uncomon Valor, IL-2, victoria, ect... recommend them all and also recommend Knights of Honor (very good now and with a well done patch should be even better)

and to Sunflowers.... !!!!!! why don't you guys give us an unpack tool (.pak), et all so we can mod this thing and turn loose its potential and have some real fun..................................

Jeff Case
31-10-2004, 03:47
Thanks for the help guys. Im feeling pretty hip ordering something from overseas and online. Brave new territory. Now to go figure out how much i just spent?! See how Her Majesty's Mail gets here too! Thanks again for the help! see you online!

Terp
31-10-2004, 03:52
np, and good luck to you... :)

Sir Turylon
31-10-2004, 04:08
just watch out for the conversion rates... you'll spend 3x as much as Europeans will importing it from Europe. try www.Gogamer.com (it's still over $45. but less shipping and handling costs)

dearmad
31-10-2004, 20:25
I'm in Seattle too. Ordered mnine from UK- it arrived via Royal Mail.

Now... need the patch to make the game fun. :(