PDA

View Full Version : Fricken Rebels..

Taski897
05-11-2004, 03:54
Whenever I try to start a war, people get tired of it. Rebellions spring up and I end up fighting peasant armies instead of the actual enemy. Anyway, I stop my troops invading their country by then, but they're (the original enemy) invading mine and that's still war, thus the people are still unhappy, thus more rebellions, and I'm back where I started. Can't they just realize that the rebel armies are just gonna be shot down as quickly as they pop up? And why the hell do they pillage their own towns? Peasant armies spring up in their hometown, then RAZE it....wha?

On subject.. I can't think of what to do except call for a peace treaty, but they like accept it then two minutes later, "I have to honor my alliance with Brittany.." so I accept it again, then bam. Two minutes later. It gets rather annoying.

Grr..any suggestions?

Ivan_Vladislav
05-11-2004, 10:06
to prevent rebelions built inn then hostel. church is important too. bring cleric if you have conquered the province and adopt the population.try ti keep the rebel risk under 0. bring your kingdom power to 5 (this will increase not only the hapiness ). i think this will help.

Largefry07
06-11-2004, 02:25
On subject.. I can't think of what to do except call for a peace treaty, but they like accept it then two minutes later, "I have to honor my alliance with Brittany.." so I accept it again, then bam. Two minutes later. It gets rather annoying.

Grr..any suggestions?
Don't sign alliance anymore. I never do. :cheers:

Before you invade a country make a prewar plan. Try to make a plan that would be the quickest and least costly that would conquor your enemy. Then place your marshalls acordly to your plan. This helps a little bit to have a quick war and to keep war exstonstion down.

NoC Lord Fire
07-11-2004, 01:14
One more thing. When in alliance, and the ally ask you to declare war. Do it, but sec after make peace treaty (they will accept it)

sabuesillo
11-11-2004, 18:07
The worse thing that has happened to me is not that the peasants rebel, but that my whole army rebels and instantaneously I loose ALL OF my military marshall AND allthe costly units in their armies!!! This happened to me a few times during the first few hours of my campaign (playing wth Cordoba), but later on, perhaps because I have built many buildings, it hasn't again.
Peasant rebellions keep on ocurring, specially when my kingdom power is really low, but they are quite easily crushed.

Firkaag
11-11-2004, 21:20
Sabuesillo,

The reason that your army rebels is because you have a spy from another country in your court sabotaging your armies. Leave one of your own spies in your court to search out the spy and capture him. This will fix the issue of your armies rebelling.

Largefry07
11-11-2004, 21:59
Also hire princes that wont be king. They are loyal.