PDA

View Full Version : Can i really claim independency?

dreych
09-11-2004, 08:21
ok. here is the thing. i didnt really know for this game,but last night my cousin told me abaut this game. and i am really a fan of medival strategy games,specilay if ther is diplomacy and this stuff... :cheers:

ok. i have downloaded the demo,right now i am on 50% to download the full game.i am just a little disoponted that ther is carintha (slovenia),but it is not independed,like it really was in that times,specaily if croats and serbs have their own country...and we were the first of x-yug. countrys to have medival (and earlyer) country... :angry:

ok.then i was checking a bit http://www.knights-of-honor.net/ this site, and saw this:
Claim Independency
(Builder, Landlord, Merchant, Cleric - governing) The Spy claims independence for the Province he is governing and becomes King of the newly formed Kingdom. The new Kingdom’s relationship with you will be very good.

ok. can that means,that i can control carintha, whit germans for example,i suddenly i can claim carinthas indenpendancy???that would be nice and the justice would be served.justice finaly.
:cool:
and another thing,i there any .txt file where i can change the nam of country (carintha in karantanija), and towns (klagenfurth to celovec).

thanks.

dreych
09-11-2004, 16:02
any one please...it urgent :cheers: to all who plays this game...

Alex Poff
09-11-2004, 20:20
I do not believe it is possible to change province names, and as for the first part of your question, I don't think it is possible either, because it would involve changing a name as well. Sorry, but I don't think I have been much help. Just didn't want you to think no one cares about your concern.

dreych
09-11-2004, 22:39
yes.thank u for replying me...

Elvain
10-11-2004, 14:35
about Claiming independency:
it is possible. But in this way, you play for example for France, your spy was hired in Venice to govern province of Carinthia. If you have good luck (or simply just 5stared spy :)) your spy claims independency, so a new state,probably "kingdom of Carinthia" will emerge as one of states. You have very god relations with this kingdom and your spy is a puppet king, so you can ask him to hand over the crown, so you can join Carinthia to France.

But you are still play for France, not for Carinthia.

dreych
10-11-2004, 21:40
tnx elvain.but i still got some questions.
do i have any influence on my spy, in which provice can he be established?
and second. if the caranatania (carinthia) will be independed,will it have its own shield whic its simblos in or it will be shied for example french (if i will playing whit french)?

BTW:slovenians and czechs have common history,very common.we have lived togehther for long time,until the germas settlers come to todays austria,and divoded us.
greetz from slovenia

Harry
11-11-2004, 10:03
Im sorry Dreych, but none of your question is positive.

You have no control what your infiltrating spy will become.
Secondly, the newly annexed land will take the colors and symbols of France.
(in this situation, ofcourse)

dreych
11-11-2004, 18:37
tnx anyway...:)

Cro_Knight
12-11-2004, 01:20
how do you annex a country

Harry
12-11-2004, 16:18
When your infiltrating spy is hired as a Builder, Landlord, Merchant or Cleric
AND he is appointed to govern a certain province, you can try to make the spy hand over the town (annex it) without a fight.
Its really funny :hello:

Platina
12-11-2004, 16:19
ok. i have downloaded the demo,right now i am on 50% to download the full game.i am just a little disoponted that ther is carintha (slovenia),but it is not independed,like it really was in that times,specaily if croats and serbs have their own country...and we were the first of x-yug. countrys to have medival (and earlyer) country... :angry:

Why, are we helping this guy?

He just admits he is downloading the game o_0
Don't help him. He doesn't deserve it!

@Cro_Knight

How to annex a kingdom: Hire a spy, Let him infiltrate the kingdom you want to annexate. Make sure he is hired as a merchant. Make sure the kingdom you want to annexate is your vassal or that you are powerful enough and click the annex kingdom button that pop-ups after you clicked on your spy's portrait.