PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Honor is too easy!

Platina
11-11-2004, 22:34
Hi,

i have Knights of Honor for 3 days now. I started playing at normal mode with Scotland. As you might know Scotland starts with 2 provinces. Strathclyde and the Highlands. In the 3 days i have the game i have completely wiped out England, Italy, Aragon and Ireland. I am the most powerfull kingdom (over 5000+ points, number 2 has barely 2000 points ) and i now have 36 provinces.

Now i must say that there has never been an hostile takeover in one of my provinces. And i never save the game unless to continue it the way it was. When a country declares war because of theire honourbound alliance. I go to them and propose white peace to them. They always say yes. When i want more land. I go to a country, declare war, take a province and make them my vassalage.

Now you can say, pff yeah anyone can do that on normal... But if normal is that easy, how easy will hard be? And i dont want to start over. So can i change the difficulty level ingame? and can i view which difficulty level i have now?

By the way... getting a lot of kingdom advantages while having 36 provinces (spreading from bretagne till rasek) and 3 merchants is easy too. Maybe you should make more divers demands for getting a advantage?

Just my humble opinion. So please comment it.

sabuesillo
12-11-2004, 00:00
Yes, the ability to start a war with a country and shortly after propising a white peace and almost always getting a YES is something that needs to be fixed, definitively.

What I doubt is whether they will be able to better the AI. For a game as complex as this (by complex I mean to rpogram an AI that can handle intelligently so many strategic and tactical options) they will be able to improve the AI.

De Slard
12-11-2004, 14:58
Yes, the ability to start a war with a country and shortly after propising a white peace and almost always getting a YES is something that needs to be fixed, definitively.

What I doubt is whether they will be able to better the AI. For a game as complex as this (by complex I mean to rpogram an AI that can handle intelligently so many strategic and tactical options) they will be able to improve the AI.

If increase time of the recovery of settlements in provinces terrifically than game would be much harder.

Maizena
13-11-2004, 13:40
gard diff. osnt that hard either.. only "hard" thing is the non-pause in battles, which can make u lose all ur land in the 5 mins a battles lasts.. But u can go to ur enemies and propose peace and they alwas say yes in hard too.. way too easy :D

the knightly sword
14-11-2004, 12:23
well about changeing the diffcult level dont think so . You
do got a point =every time i declare a war i never get an hostile attack or even resistance by the enemys ,and thats a major problem it should be reconsiderd and fixed otherwise the game will loose a one of the most fun challanges in the game . Ok no offence but the game is far away then i expected it to be
.It does have dissapointing bits which could be fixed .There is problems thats really disturbing which could get fixed easily . they better get that patch because they are starting to loose fans , there is even people stop playing it because they got tierd so fast.