PDA

View Full Version : The marriage of the Royal Prince

Potion
12-11-2004, 02:58
Ok, so I understand you can make an agreement with a country to have your prince married to one of their princesses. How exactly does this work? I mean I just go around clicking different kingdoms at random asking for marriage and most of them say something about no bloodline similarities or something. How am I to know which countries I can have a royal wedding with and which I cannot?

Cali Knight
12-11-2004, 03:00
On one of the political veiws you can see how has a unmarried king, or if you want your king to get marred you just go around asking.

Potion
12-11-2004, 03:05
I could not find which political view you are refering to...

Cali Knight
12-11-2004, 04:24
it shows crowns on the map 2 or 1 crowns

Nike
12-11-2004, 06:47
The second one on the top. It shows the stances of the other countries towards you or a third country (depends on who have you first clicked). There are also crowns and tiaras. Crowns represent princes, tiaras - princesses.

Cro_Knight
12-11-2004, 06:55
well at least try to marry a strong ally not just some north afrikan king who you will eventually conquer try to set up strong ties to one particular kingdom like in the demo i allied with ireland they help me along with france conquer my foe the english and brittany even though i only controlled an amount of 7 provinces al together 2 to start and 5 conquered