PDA

View Full Version : MultiPlayer - Europe Map?

MacAngus
13-11-2004, 16:18
I've downloaded the demo and played a little bit of the game, and so far I love what I see.

I play a lot of Multi Player games though, and I'm curious if in the full version you can MP on the Europe map? It seems like most of the MP options are set just for tactical maps.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Alex Poff
13-11-2004, 16:43
Hi and welcome to the boards! You are obviously new here, so I will fill you in a bit. Unfortunately, no, Play on Europe is not possible via multiplayer. Have a browse thru the boards and you will find multiple threads discussing this issue. Have fun!

Zakarumite
28-11-2004, 19:11
Hi (I only have the demo) ;( ;( ;(

im new here and i really liked to play on europe... i had built my empire, with 6 or 7 provinces; i was earning 200 gold pieces and i had a marshal lvl 9 i think, when a messege apeard - retire now my king, i shall wait you return (or something like that)... I got realy upset for it, but i understand that its only a demo version.

Well, i think i have to buy the full game... hehe

ulfn
28-11-2004, 23:02
Hi (I only have the demo) ;( ;( ;(

im new here and i really liked to play on europe... i had built my empire, with 6 or 7 provinces; i was earning 200 gold pieces and i had a marshal lvl 9 i think, when a messege apeard - retire now my king, i shall wait you return (or something like that)... I got realy upset for it, but i understand that its only a demo version.

Well, i think i have to buy the full game... hehe

Have you played as both Scotland and Bohemia? Test different strategies, maybe to get all Kingdom Advantages. Also, learn your own best strategises at Quick Battles. It is much to enjoy in the demo before you buy the full game.

Zakarumite
29-11-2004, 02:07
Have you played as both Scotland and Bohemia? Test different strategies, maybe to get all Kingdom Advantages. Also, learn your own best strategises at Quick Battles. It is much to enjoy in the demo before you buy the full game.

Yes, its true:rolleyes:... I played as a "diplomatic king", but after a while it got nearly impossible, because the most powerful kingdoms where at war with me - Hehehehe - so i hired marshals and started to attack them. After ten minutes or less, the demo over:yawn:

Lord-Piecemeal
29-11-2004, 10:54
The Demo only lasts a little while, wheather you play both sides or not.

You cannot do a full campaign on it, this is just to show you the ropes and get the feel of the game.
Same with the Multi player on Demo, not playable on Game spy etc, just between IP friends.

Its a learning Demo,'ok'.

Hope this helps.

Zakarumite
30-11-2004, 05:01
You cannot do a full campaign on it, this is just to show you the ropes and get the feel of the game. Its a learning Demo,'ok'.

I know that youre right, and i wish it wasnt true :)

Cro_Knight
30-11-2004, 07:20
i played demo on gamespy or atleast the german version

Zakarumite
01-12-2004, 23:45
i'd never tryed...

Lord Johan
24-12-2004, 22:12
The demo will stop the moment you conquer your 5th city (so u have 7) or when your second king dies. :bash: