PDA

View Full Version : Hello

silver
14-12-2003, 20:08
Hi,

I came across this gane after reading PCZOne (UK). KoH looks like just the sort of game I am looking for. I like RTS games with strategy in the battles and also nice gfx and good interface. I have played many and they all disappoint me somewhere.
Looking forward to this after reading about it as much as DOOM3 and Half Life2 now.
1 thing - I notice on the forum is members asking about a demo - I agree that a demo needs to be released for sales (I always play demos b4 deciding on a game) I also see that the devs want the demo to be ready. In PCZone though, they say that they have a demo on next mag's disc. How can this be so if the devs don't know when the demo will be ready?
I hope the answer is "because it will be ready within a week or two!""

Emhyr var Emreis
14-12-2003, 20:23
Hi, silver, Nice to see you there. WELCOME!!!:cheers:

Henrik
14-12-2003, 20:29
Yeahh welcome :)

It sounds good if PCZone promise that they'll have a demo included along with the next issue - i'll guess we'll have something to look forward to :cool:

Cork2
14-12-2003, 20:37
Originally posted by silver
1 thing - I notice on the forum is members asking about a demo - I agree that a demo needs to be released for sales (I always play demos b4 deciding on a game) I also see that the devs want the demo to be ready. In PCZone though, they say that they have a demo on next mag's disc. How can this be so if the devs don't know when the demo will be ready?

Thats imposible, i think the magazine is lying. Not this year. If i were to make a gess i would gess couple weeks before game release which is in quater 2 of 2004.

Oh yea and welcome to the forums. Here have a beer. :cheers:

Arjenvs
14-12-2003, 21:43
Originally posted by Cork2
Thats imposible, i think the magazine is lying. Not this year. If i were to make a gess i would gess couple weeks before game release which is in quater 2 of 2004.

Oh yea and welcome to the forums. Here have a beer. :cheers:

I agree with Cork2 on this one......canīt believe that the devs say that the demo will be released short before release of the game....and then all of a sudden it wil be in a few weeks....so donīt think so.....:cheers:

silver
14-12-2003, 22:53
Magazines tend to do that quite often. PCZone have often promised things they don't deliver next month, I think they are just being optimistic sometimes!! it's not really a suprise, but the good news is they seem excited about the game and it is giving the game some publicity.

Kdar
14-12-2003, 23:11
those xxx probobly try tooo get people buy their ****

arrrrrrrr!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Henrik
14-12-2003, 23:51
That could be the case, but i really hope that we could just have a little sneak peak or at least some more comment from the devs regarding features and such - a short videofootages wouldn't hurt eigther :D.......................a little something for x-mas :D :D :D

Cork2
15-12-2003, 03:58
I also think they just trying to get more people to buy their stuff. Hey maby they ment to say a trailer instead of Demo, but thats just wishfull thinking i am gessing.

Nadine Knobloch
16-12-2003, 10:31
Originally posted by Kdar
those xxx probobly try tooo get people buy their ****

arrrrrrrr!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry Kdar, I have to edit your post. I'm working with these guys from PC Zone and they're quite nice. So please cool down your hot temper. Thank you.

@silver: Could you please tell me which issue you're talking about? I'd like to check because I didn't arrange a deal like this and that's definitely something belonging to my job...
Thank you.

Angryminer
16-12-2003, 14:04
Maybe the guys from PCZone were planing to infiltrate BSS, take a video, sneak out of the studio and release that? Or is it the new espionage-feature PCZone's king is using? Is Nadine a spy?
No one knows...

btw: Hail to thee, silver.

Angryminer

Henrik
16-12-2003, 16:46
Originally posted by Angryminer
Maybe the guys from PCZone were planing to infiltrate BSS, take a video, sneak out of the studio and release that? Or is it the new espionage-feature PCZone's king is using? Is Nadine a spy?
No one knows...

btw: Hail to thee, silver.

Angryminer

Now WHAT could possibly be wrong with that :D

Angryminer
16-12-2003, 17:35
To defend myself I quote my signature:

Overall loss of mind since contact with Knights of Honor:
85%

:D

Angryminer

Frujin
16-12-2003, 18:01
Hehe ... the average weight and height of BSS guys is may be 90kg and 185cm. Spies are welcome :viking: - we need stress relief ... :silly:

Frujin
16-12-2003, 18:04
Oh... may be not exacly 90/185 :)

Henrik
16-12-2003, 21:22
Originally posted by Frujin
Oh... may be not exacly 90/185 :)

a GOOD SOLID LIE can sometime get you quite far ;)

The stupid as* who invented they saying "You always get the longest by telling the truth" probably died: young, lonely..........and poor :D

Kdar
16-12-2003, 23:44
Originally posted by Nadine Knobloch
Sorry Kdar, I have to edit your post. I'm working with these guys from PC Zone and they're quite nice. So please cool down your hot temper. Thank you.

sorry about that. Just wasn't in mood that day, i gues :)

Cork2
17-12-2003, 04:03

We all have that day at some point. Nothing to worry about.:cheers:

Henrik
17-12-2003, 04:13

Don't be :) - it happens to even the of best men.....and now it happened to you ;)

Nadine Knobloch
17-12-2003, 09:51

:cheers: