PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody try multiplayer?

Elvain
26-11-2004, 15:50
I've never seen anybody there...

created a game and waited around 5 mins. It was very boring 5 minutes so I came back to singleplayer.

What about announcing who would like to play MP and when?

Winrich von Kniprode
26-11-2004, 16:21
thats because everyone's waiting for the patch. ive tried multyplayer w/ the same results. rarely i saw a game or too but believe me, multyplayer is not sucha deal. it doesnt involve true battle strategy thus its more important your army size than your troop quality.
thats why i still prefer single player :cool: still i think a world map editor would be the next step for koh's pwnage over all the rts games. im getting tired of playin in countries w/ only 1 or 2 cities.

Ivan_Vladislav
26-11-2004, 18:17
THERE ARE multiplayers games and the type of your unist is very important not only the size. believe me.

Winrich von Kniprode
26-11-2004, 19:44
like what? if, youre going to say ''king of towers'', u are wrong :p

Lord-Piecemeal
26-11-2004, 21:57
It take's time to set up.
Seems everybody is in a hurry, if they would only wait it would be good.

Its frustrating In know, but if you load a game and then come out, then the people do not get a chance to Join proper like.

Just hang in there please.

Had this happen so many times.

paitiance is needed.

Maybe I ort to Join a CLAN.

Was talking to Russians,Bulgarians and English speaking, made no diff to the game, its the play that counts gentlemen.

Lord-Piecemeal
26-11-2004, 22:06
This is the game I have been waiting for, have tried MTW,Cossacks,Stronghold.

But this game beats all gentlemen, it needs you to make it work, have alittle patiance.

I play under Lord-Arthurfrost.

That be me tital M'Lords.