PDA

View Full Version : Unit statistics?

Rebelrocker
27-11-2004, 03:06
It doesnt exactly make any difference in playability but it would be interesting to know just how good/bad a unit is, for example which one kicks the other ones ***: templar or teutonic knight? man-at-arms or heavy swordsman, highlander or viking? Ive played the game for over 20 hours now and it would be nice to "know what you have" when playing, i think its a important part of enjoyable gameplay, what do you think? because now, just looking at descriptions doesnt exactly tell if "skilled swordsman" or "dangerous foe" is better.

Largefry07
27-11-2004, 06:06
It doesnt exactly make any difference in playability but it would be interesting to know just how good/bad a unit is, for example which one kicks the other ones ***: templar or teutonic knight? man-at-arms or heavy swordsman, highlander or viking? Ive played the game for over 20 hours now and it would be nice to "know what you have" when playing, i think its a important part of enjoyable gameplay, what do you think? because now, just looking at descriptions doesnt exactly tell if "skilled swordsman" or "dangerous foe" is better.
I like this a lot. I meant to ask the same thing but kept on forgetting. :)

William Blake
27-11-2004, 06:52
Singleplayer, campaning map, bottom row buttons, on left "Royal Library"

And you can find all unit stats there.