PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Variations...ugly ones?

Carcassone
16-12-2003, 21:10
How about some very ugly avatars? You know the type: dentally challenged, people who have taken way too many ugly pills etc.

Lord Nicko
18-12-2003, 01:33
Originally posted by Carcassone
How about some very ugly avatars? You know the type: dentally challenged, people who have taken way too many ugly pills etc.

Why, you having trouble finding one that looks like you!! :eek:

Carcassone
18-12-2003, 02:24
That was just un-called for, learn to respect other people.

My point was that not every person during the medievel period was attrative. Also, there should also be some avatars of persons whom have acquired battle scars.

Henrik
18-12-2003, 02:49

My point was that not every person during the medievel period was attrative. Also, there should also be some avatars of persons whom have acquired battle scars.

Though i must agree with Lord Nicko that this is a rather silly request, I can't see why there shouldn't be room for a few avatars with missing bodyparts and such - I'll guess that it's just a matter of contacting the devs with your wishes :)

vanedor
18-12-2003, 03:06
For curiosity, I just finished browsing a good half of the different avatars.

I disagree with you. There is plenty of ugly ones. I like how they particularly paid attention to make the men looks medieval, not modern, unlike some games I played in the past.

Lord Nicko
18-12-2003, 07:01

Respect-

You know the type: dentally challenged, people who have taken way too many ugly pills etc.

Sit back and look at your statement- I think your the one who needs some learning :)

Carcassone
18-12-2003, 18:46
Originally posted by Lord Nicko
Respect-

Sit back and look at your statement- I think your the one who needs some learning :)

I see your point; however, I wasn't attacking a specific person.

Frank Fay
18-12-2003, 19:14
We have beautiful and ugly ones... for every taste some... at least that was the goal. If only beautiful it would be kinda boring and there would be not much variation. Also to some is maybe one ugly to another beautiful :)

But please no fight :angel:

Arjenvs
19-12-2003, 01:10
Originally posted by Frank Fay
We have beautiful and ugly ones... for every taste some... at least that was the goal. If only beautiful it would be kinda boring and there would be not much variation. Also to some is maybe one ugly to another beautiful :)

But please no fight :angel:

me is beautiful....:p ...

Sounds good to me though...ugly knights were also good ones....and what about ugly princesses?:rolleyes:

Lord Nicko
19-12-2003, 01:35
We are all beautiful- be it inside or outside- well thats my corny stuff for the day :)

Yes! "I want a big ugly wealthy princess to be by my side". NOT :)

Think Id prefer a nice pretty slim princess!! :cheers:

Henrik
19-12-2003, 01:51
"Funny" looking knights were not too uncommon due to the fact that a bit of inbreeding did take place among the nobles, so looking at a group of nobles you could find a few who was a bit pale and has funny looking faces.

I've been told that in order to belong to the "high" nobility, not the "ordinary" nobility, you would have to show that your ancestors had been nobles four generations backwards from you - so everyone was basically related to everyone so to speak - this can also be one of the reasons to why we see that the royals today marries with "common people"

Lord Nicko
19-12-2003, 05:49
Originally posted by Henrik
"Funny" looking knights were not too uncommon due to the fact that a bit of inbreeding did take place among the nobles, so looking at a group of nobles you could find a few who was a bit pale and has funny looking faces.

LOL - had to chuckle at that comment :)