PDA

View Full Version : About camp

Lord Sandman
06-12-2004, 17:22
I have question... Do you use the camp option in KoH? I play on hard level, I have almost half of Europe, but I don't see the reason to using this option... Maybye I miss something, but I think that this option isn't very important.... Actually, as a matter of fact, I don't need it... Even after forced march of my army to enemy's army I don't see any influence of tiredness to my troops in battle. But I see that AI often uses camping option.What's your opinion about it, My Lords?

Lord Johan
06-12-2004, 18:52
i don't use it at all.

Deerheart
06-12-2004, 22:31
If your Marshall has the fortify skill and while travelling you find yourself cornered by two armies. Then camping and building defences gives you a huge bonus advantage and could save a good percentage of your army or even the Marshall himself. Or of course as you know you need to camp in order to build ships with the Admiral skill.

Largefry07
07-12-2004, 00:28
The camp opition is for more morale than fatuge. I use it early in the game if my amry's morale is low.

Cro_Knight
07-12-2004, 06:02
same here i fell it helps to use it just before a seige on a very strong fortification