PDA

View Full Version : Hail and Well Met!

Jarl Thorgrim
12-12-2004, 12:41
Hail to thee, faithful followers of Knights of Honor! I am Jarl Thorgrim, new follower of Knights of Honor!

Heh... First post. And, I got another question for you guys:

Is Knights of Honor a long-lasting game, and is it worth buying? I have the demo, and I think it's pretty good. But what about the game, eh?

the knightly sword
12-12-2004, 12:56
Greetings new member Jarl Thorgrim ;) . Yes it is indeed but it is not complet it have to be patched up . Right now we got 1 patch and it is pretty fixing but not complet . If you have the courge to hold on you wil prevail and get a good game .

Maizena
12-12-2004, 16:03
yes thats about it
U will probably find it very cool in the beginning, but after a while u will take a break.. thats what i did.. THE GAME is very good but it needs some fixing.. it is worth buying because more patches will hopefully come..

Btw welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Lamorak
13-12-2004, 13:24
From my point of view it's exellent even now... I would buy it once more - no doubt. When U buy it do not forget to get the patch 1.03. and see Ya on a battlefield ;) .

FrankishKnight
14-12-2004, 07:26
Avast ye, Jarl Thorgrim. May your children be born with plenty of testicles. It be a pleasure to see Knights Of Honor fare so good, with plenty of followers and only few enemies!

It will dominate the games word...