PDA

View Full Version : New Patch Essential

redfox62
18-12-2004, 09:31
I have played a fair bit of this game now and like so many games before it i find myself thinking that if only they sorted out a few points this could be a truly great game.

Most games get abandoned by develpers (for many reasons), yet if they could only see the larger picture they would make more money supporting their games until polished. Then all they would have to do is keep the AI intact and upgrade the graphics plus add a couple of new features in the sequal.

Once a game has sound gameplay people get to hear about it and the game will by the bucket load despite the fact that it may have dated graphics. I bet if they sorted out some of problems with game it would sell more copies than creating a whole new game. For instance people still buy games like Civilization, Red Alert 2, Might and Magic etc.

Knights of Honor is one of those games that we just want to be a great game. It deserves it for getting so many things right. It would be a great shame to leave this game unfinished as i truly believe it could be a true classic.

If they do nothing else to it at all save making the game harder they will be on the right track. Yet making the game harder has to be done right. Is it so hard to send out some units to take out 1 catapult that is destroying the whole castle. Is it so hard to implement a threat value on the size of a nation where smaller nations will join together to take on the larger threat. C'mon, you know it makes sense!