PDA

View Full Version : favourite way of winning the game

henrike45
20-12-2004, 14:05
hey this is a new thread where ppl can post their favourite way of winning the game and why. this is probably stupid but what the hell

Elvain
20-12-2004, 19:04
hehe, one of many...

but right now I'm trying to play without conquering provinces by military (this means I don't siege or assault, to win a war I only plunder and fight normal battles to capture enemy knights)
Started with Bohemia in 1350(my own edit:Bohemia includes Silesia, so 3 provinces at start) and now I have Brandenburg, Pomerania, and Catalonia.

The only way I got those province was:inheriting from Brandenburg(Hesse, Brandenburg, Pomerania-Brandenburg disappeared :)) and winning war:Catalonia from Aragon
So, using only diplomacy, plundering and espionage I was 4th most powerful kingdom (while my 3rd king was ruling) During the game my vassals were: Brandenburg, Teutonic Order, Aragon, Tuscany, France, Burgundy and England (actualy only England and Tuscany, others either got independence-France- claimed independence-TO,Burgundy- or were eliminated)

Just to show that it is possible :)

Cro_Knight
21-12-2004, 05:25
how you edit the starting provinces you said u would help me with this

Elvain
21-12-2004, 11:07
I've sent ot already to you, but in some thread... wait, I'll find it and post here again.

It's here (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?p=78623#post78623)

FrankishKnight
21-12-2004, 13:03
I play until there is one nation with one province left , as my vassal, and then I claim the title. They always vote for me.