PDA

View Full Version : Trade Problem

redfox62
26-12-2004, 09:10
I wonder if any of you lesser kingdoms can help me. I have a problem gaining Kingdom Advantages. Even though i can produce the goods required in my cities my kingdom doesn't doesn't seem to recognise this and assumes i need to produce all the required goods in the same city or trade for them. Anyone else have this problem or am i doing something wrong?

You'd think that my own cities would trade with each other.

I know this next comment deserves it's own thread but since i'm here, i wonder how many of you just let the AI decide the outcome of battles. For some reason i become too involved with the overall strategy that i hardly ever fight battles anymore (even though that part of the game has the best graphics). Maybe i have become lazy.

Going back to trade, when i trade for horses, for instance, how come i can't build mounted troops, i even built a stable. Is there anything else i need?

Cro_Knight
26-12-2004, 10:47
U Also Need Exotic Goods Which U Import And U Can Fid Out This By Clicking On The Button On Game Screen

AbuSebb
26-12-2004, 11:02
When You move mouse indicator over the icon of unit (in city view) You can see what is required to build it. But You have to know that not in every city mounted units are available.