PDA

View Full Version : What Happened?

matt092677
26-12-2004, 22:30
Hi there, I was playing away, had about 16 provinces, big army etc when suddenly I lost all the provinces apart from the one I started with , and it said

Wessex has risen from the ashes
Highlands has risen from the ashes

etc

I still had all my armys but didnt control any of the provinces anymore?

Whats that all about?

Cheers

Matt

Elvain
26-12-2004, 22:44
Hi, Matt :cheers:

There are things that might cause it.

1) You had nostalgy in your provinces which belonged to Highlands and Wessex and your king died with no heir.

2) rebels-loyalists to former kingdoms captured one of your castles and it led to restoration of that kingdom

3) it was simple game event

What can I advise to you? As soon as possible, "kill" nostalgy in all provinces. Nostalgy is in every province that wasn't yours form the beggining of a game. You can do it with your cleric, sent to that province, but it costs you 1000 books.

Second way is to keep marshall in new conquered provinces and kill all rebels. To prevent rebellions try to keep the population happy (building hostels, getting kingdom advantage Spring festivals etc.)

PS: nostalgy you can find under province happiness icon (right of town development) under WARS. If it's not there, there is no nostalgy in the province

Hope it will help you, Elvain

llxlVaNDaLlxll
27-12-2004, 04:20
for normal thats just caused by ur dead king, if u have no son to take over the kings place. so differenr merchants , rich ppls , and so on try to use their right to claim some land.
if u have a son he can denie that
so best is,. allways try to get a son :P