PDA

View Full Version : Russia?

NDR_Scorpion
27-12-2004, 05:03
Is it possible to form Russia? If so, who must I play as and what starting age do I need start in? Thanks.

Titan
27-12-2004, 11:01
Hello, I am new member here and this is my first post.

question: "Is it possible to form Russia? If so, who must I play as and what starting age do I need start in?"

Reply to question: Yes, you must play Muscovy, I did play it before and I got massege 20000 gold and accept to become Russia when i finished Kazan and some other country, I am not sure how it turn if you play other countrys in that rigion, but Muscovy I am 100% sure because i play it and won.

PS: sorry for my bad English I am very bad at spelling.

Elvain
27-12-2004, 14:18
I made little research and here is the result. T form Russia, you need to play one of those kingdoms:

Novgorod, Suzdal, Kazan, Muscovy, Kiev, Ryazan, Ukraine

keep orthodox religion, conquer russian realms and destroy other "russian" kingdoms/principalities and you'll get bonuses of gold, piety and books and your name and banner will be changed to Russian

Nike
27-12-2004, 18:21
I made little research and here is the result. T form Russia, you need to play one of those kingdoms:

Novgorod, Suzdal, Kazan, Muscovy, Kiev, Ryazan, Ukraine

keep orthodox religion, conquer russian realms and destroy other "russian" kingdoms/principalities and you'll get bonuses of gold, piety and books and your name and banner will be changed to Russian

Are you sure about Kazan?
First, Kazan (or Volga Bulgaria) was an enemy of Russia and definitely not from Russian or atleast Slavic origin.
Second, Kazan is a muslim country, not orthodox.

I think it wouldn't be right to unite Russia with Kazan.

Zakarumite
27-12-2004, 21:06
i united russia from kiev... i got part of novgorod, ryazan, Suzdal and muscovy only

Elvain
27-12-2004, 22:23
Are you sure about Kazan?
First, Kazan (or Volga Bulgaria) was an enemy of Russia and definitely not from Russian or atleast Slavic origin.
Second, Kazan is a muslim country, not orthodox.

I think it wouldn't be right to unite Russia with Kazan.
it was in a file that defines possibility to unite Russia so it should be true - for game, not sure if it "was possible in history"
But it's simple-. If Kazan konverts to orthodox, it may ubite Russia :)