PDA

View Full Version : For all "GUEST" users

Frujin
23-10-2003, 20:07
Hello All GUESTs!

This forum is quite new (2 days actually). It is still hot :)

We, at Black Sea Studios, are making really unique game. A game which we wanted to play for quite sometime ourselves, but noone else did "that way". It is not an easy job!

So, why not register here and tuck up your sleeves? We will need your help in the future a lot !!!

You would be more than welcome! :rolleyes:

Highlander
23-10-2003, 22:12
Originally posted by Frujin
Hello All GUESTs!

This forum is quite new (2 days actually). It is still hot :)

We, at Black Sea Studios, are making really unique game. A game which we wanted to play for quite sometime ourselves, but noone else did "that way". It is not an easy job!

So, why not register here and tuck up your sleeves? We will need your help in the future a lot !!!

You would be more than welcome! :rolleyes:

Would be more than happy to help with my renfair experience and knowledge of the past history that I have please feel free to email me any questions.

druez
27-10-2003, 03:05
Every few years a game is developed in a genre that is revolutionary. Your game looks to be that next game. I know a few years ago when Kohan was being developed, I was very excited and it turned out to be one of the best RTS game made. I look at your game and see that next step in the ultimate “RPG, Strategy “epic”, Strategy RTS game. Hope that makes sense….

Anyway, you seem like you are trying to simulate a true medieval Europe “in a military, fiefdom sense. This is very exciting and I want to let you know, that I support what you guys are going to do and I think it’s going to be great. If you need any help let me know.

Have a good day,

I’ve been showing this to a bunch of my friends and man the concept you guys have here is top notch. I ask one thing from you, don’t rush your game out to cut features or quality. We will be here when its ready.

I’m free to beta test also! Hint Hint….
Druez Traceless
Family of Silver Serpents

Serpentslair.org (http://www.serpentslair.org)

G_R
07-11-2003, 07:57
The game realy sets new frontiers to RTS games .But if you add somekind of a book containing concept art or just original drawings it would make the original copy of Knights of Honor more appealing!And i want to ask-will there be animals roaming through the map and if there are why dont you make somekind of a joke-like puting a penguin on a tree:):).