PDA

View Full Version : Exotic goods and Kingdom power

Jaw0hl
01-01-2005, 20:31
Hhi iam new in koh my english isnt good but i will try to explain what i mean without any mistakes :D i have 2 questions, hope u will answer me as soon as possible ;]

1st. Ihave all trade goods from illustrated book to dyes... I know that to have kingdom advantage i need exotic goods.. but i cant get them anywhere... i push my merchant to trade but any king can trade with me for silk or ivory or... i though that i can go to the political view and choose 'mineral map' (dont know how to call it, hope u know what i mean) and game will choose me what provinces can produce exotic goods and i will conquer that lands to have some advantages :] but.. unfortunately any land have any exotic good... i dont know what to do... pls help me

2nd. my kingdom power is -5 :D (41 provinces maroco) and because of it i lose gold about -1159 (all income is +500for me).. i know how i can increase it but it is not usefully because when for ex. germany call me to war with castlia (i have pacts alliance with both of them) , i click agree/demand or whatever i always hear 'your kingdom power has dropewd' i have mass rebels... then.. pls help?

Angryminer
01-01-2005, 20:39
1. Exotic good have to be imported at a "Admirality", which is the upgrade of the harbour.
2. It was extremely unwise of you to ally with two parties. You should try to evade such circumstances and your Kingdom Power won't drop.

Angryminer

Jaw0hl
01-01-2005, 20:51
ok but how i can import it ? i have admirality in about 5-6 provinces.. i will try but could u explain it :P?

thx 4 fast reply angryminer '']

Elvain
01-01-2005, 20:51
1.as Angryminer said, exotic goos are imported to admirality, what is an upgrade of a harbour.

But from my own experience this is not enough to know... When you have admirality built, there will emerge yellow anchor (anker in german) icon. Click on it and then you can choose which of exotic goods you want to import there. You also need some money to be able to import it, some sum for the beginning and then it costs you some smaller sum.

2. there is a difference when other kingdoms ask you for something. Only allies can invoke alliance and it's bad for you to refuse. But if your aliance is not mentioned in the demand ("Since the time we are allies we always honoured your alliance" or so), it's just normal demand and then it's good for you to refuse all negative actions towards your allies (or nations you want to be have good relations with).

It is possible (and, unfortunately too easy) to have 2 allies who are at war with each other. Mostly they do not invoke alliance when asking for negative actions towards your allies.

So my advice is: read carefully all diplomatic messages, especially those where your allies are interested in or mentioned.

Jaw0hl
01-01-2005, 20:53
ok thx very much i will try with exotics goods ;]