PDA

View Full Version : Back again with questions

Northern Viking
05-01-2005, 17:34
Hey....
I tried the game just after it was published! Great game, but I got tired and tried other games who games... Now, I wanna try to play again after the patch 1.03 has arrived!

I stopped playing KoH as I found it a bit too easy!
I got LOTS of gold, and advanced all my provinces as far as they could! Then I just sat with a huge amount of money! So, I began to declare more wars, and I easily defeated most of them... It was not difficult, but it took it's time...
One thing I exspecially hated, was that I could make agreements and all kinds of alliances to everybody... It was just so unrealistic easy!!!
My King never ever died, and it really pissed me off, that I could not control the family and see what happened. I just didn't thought I had much "control" with the game, and I thought the possibilities in the game was so very small...

Perhaps it's just me, but I wanna ask anyway! Does the game after the patch seems worhty use it time on??? Or has it always been worthy that???

Angryminer
05-01-2005, 18:35
Yes, the patch made the game noticeably harder. Now I would describe it as "medium" when you play on "hard". However, try it out yourself and get the picture yourself. :go:

Angryminer