PDA

View Full Version : Espionage and Loyalty

Kardiophylax
23-10-2003, 20:52
Please forgive me if these questions have already been answered somewhere unknown to me...

1. Knights and Loyalty - It says in the FAQ that some knights will not be so loyal and honorable. Does this mean we can get another kingdom's knights to defect to our cause? Also is there a way to send false orders to an enemy in order to drive them into an ambush or away from your true plan of attack? Can we increase knight loyalty somehow?

2. Will there be the possibility of revolts? If so, will it be possible to incite them by spreading propoganda into the enemy?

3. Will military alliances allow you to call in allies to join you in a battle, or will they merely serve as peace treaties?

Think that is all I can think of at the moment.

Frank Fay
24-10-2003, 09:26
1) A special feature about the Knights willl be published soon, it will answer all your questions and reveal many more information. But to give you some sneak peaks about the loyalty, yes you can increase and decrease Knight's loyalty.

2) There will be disorders and revolts in the realms. And the player can incite revolts in enemy realms. Also here will become a specific feature story available in the future.

3) You will be able to "ask" other Kingdoms to attack another. And you can get asked too and most important you can negotiate and aks / give benefits. But again, I have to ask for patience here. We will reveal more at a later stage.

Sorry that i cant get too specific but all these parts of the game are very powerful and contain a lot of features.

Kardiophylax
24-10-2003, 14:34
Well you have certainly said enough to satisfy my appetite to this point. So far you have answered nearly all my questions with a yes and this is very encouraging. It certainly sounds like you are planning to release a high quality product. I will keep my eyes open for the upcoming features. Thanks!

LordMatthias
24-10-2003, 15:55
Sounds awesome. Sounds like true diplomacy.

vyanvotts
24-10-2003, 17:56
mods are doing a very good job at answering everyones questions

Kevin
24-10-2003, 23:28
Originally posted by Frank Fay
1) A special feature about the Knights willl be published soon, it will answer all your questions and reveal many more information. But to give you some sneak peaks about the loyalty, yes you can increase and decrease Knight's loyalty.

2) There will be disorders and revolts in the realms. And the player can incite revolts in enemy realms. Also here will become a specific feature story available in the future.

3) You will be able to "ask" other Kingdoms to attack another. And you can get asked too and most important you can negotiate and aks / give benefits. But again, I have to ask for patience here. We will reveal more at a later stage.

Sorry that i cant get too specific but all these parts of the game are very powerful and contain a lot of features.

1) What's the loyalty for?

And on 2 and 3... Don't have any comment on those.:p

Frank Fay
25-10-2003, 09:32
The loyalty indicates the relation from a very specific Knight to me as the King. I can influence Loyalty in different ways (and others can do too :) ) But more later...

hase957
25-10-2003, 10:35
Will the CPs attack you too, even you havenīt attact them before?

Frank Fay
25-10-2003, 11:49
sure :)

why not ?

Frujin
25-10-2003, 11:52
Yes. This could happen!

Huwie
25-10-2003, 13:37
There's going to be lots of killing and death in KoH isn't there? Splendid! :D

Kevin
25-10-2003, 20:55
Originally posted by Frank Fay
The loyalty indicates the relation from a very specific Knight to me as the King. I can influence Loyalty in different ways (and others can do too :) ) But more later...

I can hardly wait...:rolleyes: