PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgic peasants and the other rednecks

uncle_jimbo
10-01-2005, 23:37
Could somebody help me? I've got a big problem with new provinces, every couple minutes loyalists start a rebellion. It's caused mainly by nostalgia, i don't really know how to decrease it. Maybe somebody, who experienced the same problem can help me? Thanks in advance!

Largefry07
10-01-2005, 23:49
Welcome to the broad :cheers:

To reduce nostalga in provs. you must have a cleric governing the prov. and 1000 books. There is an opition on the cleric to Adopt Population. Nostalga will instintly reduce to zero.

Note: For -10 nostalga takes 1000 books, -9 nostalga takes 900, and so on and so forth.

uncle_jimbo
11-01-2005, 00:01
Thanx, i will try this tomorrow when i'll finish work and back to the game!

Slocket
24-03-2005, 03:40
Wow, no wonder I had to wait forever for nostalgia to drop on its own! I never found out about this information in the manual. Another use for books other than educating Spies, Merchants, and other Clerics.

In fact, alot of stuff to play the game is not in the manual. Plus you can raise your Catholic Church bonus buy giving payolla to the greedy Pope via clicking on the Piety Cross at 1000 and send him a bag of Gold. :lol:

Guess Clerics have a use after all....

Update: I read in the section 2.2.4 about Use of Knights on this website as a featured story.

I see the Adopt Population action. I never knew it was for eliminating nostalgia. I thought the other Governor action is for converting a providence to your religion.

Thanks for the information! :go: