PDA

View Full Version : Building Limits

RichardTheLionheart
13-01-2005, 14:32
WHY is there a limit on how many buildings u can have in a one province?? say u have a province that has loads of available units and lots of possible special buildings, such as rock, minerals and pasture, you cant build enough buidlings to have them all, which is stupid!! if u have the money you should be allowed to build what you want!!Y have a limit??
and is there a way to build more buildings??

:bash:

Da_weasel
13-01-2005, 19:39
Because I town can only be soo big,and besides it makes you pick and chose what to have there.....balances it out,I have a couple of provinces that have alot of features but I had to decied what ius best for my kingdom

Lord-Piecemeal
13-01-2005, 19:43
thats what I like about this part of the the game, you have to think about what you want, and not over do the picture.

you have to work out the pro's and con's, and hopefully get it right. :biggrin: .

I think the balance is right for this part of the game.

Da_weasel
13-01-2005, 20:15
I had to think what was best for my kingdom..but since I concord 3 more provinces I have been able to add more to my kingdom and beat off a crusade against me and beat the german army..he had 6 stars to my lonely 2 star marshall and I still won

jakes_button
14-01-2005, 15:17
The way I see it, lots of people have been speaking out about how the game is too easy...even on the 'Hard' setting. If it were possible to build any number of buildings in one provence then by theory you could just sit back and create a 'Super Provence'. While doing this you could build up your armys and add stars to your marshalls. Once every building has been built in your 'Super Provence' you could then declare war on anyone and nobody would be able to stop you. Now where is the fun in that. Having to pick and chose makes the game more difficult. Making one provence more of a military base while making another more of an economic stronghold is one technique I use. Either way....being able to build every building in once provence would just be no fun.

Da_weasel
14-01-2005, 19:57
but yes having a limited number of buildings is very great IMO that it requires you use more tactcs and stragey.

Lord-Piecemeal
14-01-2005, 21:29
Yes I agree in what has been said, but in most province's there were the rudementery
' Item' like clothing and food manufacturing to make things work.

Yes Iron etc had to be Imported from other Province's If not one's own and the crudements of war were made local.

But a balance has to be made, and the way its been layed out is as near as you are going to get.

So enjoy. :biggrin: .

RichardTheLionheart
15-01-2005, 02:37
yeah, I get that it adds that tatical edge to it, and that u have to choose between economic gain or defence, buts thats just annoying! in real life you would be able to build everything and fortify with everything available! :angry: