PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Marshalls

leaven
18-01-2005, 15:22
After I upgraded all 6 skills of my Marshalls 3 times they don't upgrade anymore. I think they then should get stars like other professions and still improve their skills when fighting and winning battles.

Anguille2
18-01-2005, 15:27
After I upgraded all 6 skills of my Marshalls 3 times they don't upgrade anymore. I think they then should get stars like other professions and still improve their skills when fighting and winning battles.

It wouldn't be good for the balance as some marshall would become invincible. Just like in real-life, your knights can only have that much of qualities.
Right now i have 2 marshals in my game. One is trained for the interception of rebels and defense of the provinces. My second one is trained for sieges and invasions. I don't think it's good to have an all-round marshall..they have to be specialized.

Elvain
18-01-2005, 15:27
stars for marshalls only show you that you can spend their experience as you want.

Other knights have also limit, only 5 stars, marshalls have 18 what is much more. I think it's enough. They will be super-marshalls, indefeatable. ANd it wouldn't be good for the game IMO

leaven
18-01-2005, 15:48
OK you're right but at least they should have stars visible around the portraits.

Elvain
18-01-2005, 15:52
18 stars? where would you put them?

leaven
18-01-2005, 16:13
Around the portrait like EU stars or in two rows to upper half of the circle or Marshall could get one blue star (instead of gold ones) for every three skill upgrades he gets

Elvain
18-01-2005, 16:16
[QUOTE=leaven]Around the portrait like EU stars or in two rows to upper half of the circle or Marshall could get one red star (instead of gold ones) for every three skill upgrades he gets[/QUOTE:go: and if he's a cleric, you'll have EU flag with face :biggrin:
nice propagation of EU

leaven
18-01-2005, 16:17
yeah red star is not good idea so I changed it to blue