PDA

View Full Version : The Ai Cheats!!

JavalTigar
25-01-2005, 20:25
:bash: :bash: I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I witnessed last night that the AI cheats horribly.

I have already beaten the game several times so I have been playing a campaign using the cheats, just for giggles. I have had the same marshals for all most the whole game. Using the showspies cheat I had made sure to purge any bad apples. And I had checked for spies the last time I hired a cleric and none had been revealed in the marshals. And since that time the only new knights had been from the royal family.

When I loaded up my game last night, 10 min into the game my armies rebelled. I was like WTF!!!! So I reloaded and it happened again. So I reloaded and checked for spies found which one it was, and I was about to delete him but I wanted to check a theory. SOOO I reloaded one last time, and sure enough it was a different marshal!!!

Needles to say I was pissed but since this time it was one of my least experienced instead of the marshal that I started the game with, I just deleted him and continued.

Explain to me why this type of deliberate cheat from the AI is needed? What! was I too big and this is set into the code to even the odds! Man that ****s! :angry:

Hector
25-01-2005, 23:41
seu the AI i would say!

Frujin
26-01-2005, 08:53
Do you have foreign Princess in your court?

Picotrain
26-01-2005, 16:28
It could also be multiple spies, especially if your country is at war or hated by many other countries.

DarkIllusion
02-02-2005, 23:12
A spy could of convinced your knight to rebell?...