PDA

View Full Version : So...What's the status, doc ?

Vytis
26-01-2005, 00:52
Is KoH still on life support or is it dead already?
I've had the game for quite some time now but couldn't play due to some nasty virus [RTW]. Last weekend I finally tried KoH and was pleasantly surprised. Overall gameplay seemed smooth and enjoyable. I've even decided to postpone HoI 2 untill indetermined future. So, in short, I find KoH to be a pretty good game with an excellent potential.
However to get to that state of excellency some things need to be adressed.
The question is How commited are developers to this game? Are they willing to continue improving it ? Or have they abandoned their baby ?

Diablo_
26-01-2005, 07:25
I don't know but i hope their not.

Elvain
26-01-2005, 10:35
it seems that they have postponed the support to infinity...

Lord-Piecemeal
26-01-2005, 11:47
Well i hope not, as has been said, this game is good but needs a little more to get it off the ground, so to speak.

I think the developers need to look at this again and re-think for a second patch, takeing in some of the very constructive comments made.

I for one enjoy the game, and with the alteration of the start up, with no loss to the advetiseing company's, but less danger to the ear drums.

I allso am now working with the Mod, and so far thats good to, but early days as other things also have to be tried. :biggrin: