PDA

View Full Version : Any way to build quicker

Quickening
27-01-2005, 15:53
I usually play as Scotland but I have the same trouble with other nations as well. The trouble is that it is a good hour before anything really happens as it takes an eternity to get the first few things built. I usually build the tool smith first or anything that gives me more workers but that doesnt help and I still end up practically falling asleep in front of my PC as there is really nothing to do in the beginning but wait and wait. Is there a particular thing to do to make the first hour less painstaking? :bland:

Diablo_
27-01-2005, 16:41
you can hire builder and buld buildings that gives you more builders but if that dosen't helps you speed up your game.

JoCa
27-01-2005, 20:32
Meaning like that [?]: If you have more builders, you can build faster!?

And you can move the speed... ;)

Steel_Cat
27-01-2005, 21:29
Actually, in the very beginning, I tend NOT to move the speed, because I'm too busy checking diplomatic relations between other nations, so I can decide where to campaign to and who to ally with.

You can speed up/slow down the game speed by pressing the '+' or '-' keys, respectively. I tend to pump the speed up to about 2.0 or so when you get later game and have to march your armies all over blazes :P

Illuminatus!
28-01-2005, 03:59
I go between "Pause" and 10x speed, although it can hurt your immersion when you see cavalry zip across the screen in one or two seconds. :sad:

llxlVaNDaLlxll
28-01-2005, 07:35
there is also this little button right next to the bulding process.
if u click that u can force to build ur buildings :) , thats just damn exspensive :P