PDA

View Full Version : I conquered Rome

leaven
03-02-2005, 15:29
I conquered Rome as Fatimids and almost all European kingdoms declared war with me but they don't act very dangerous. They should be able to call some kind of joined attack to get rid of me but they attack me as single armies (mostly only neighbours) and I always win.

Webmaster
03-02-2005, 15:33
don't kill the papacy, every catholic kingdom will become angry with you ;)

Angryminer
03-02-2005, 15:56
Without patches the AI is much too weak to defend itself or even attack someone. Try out some modifications from the modding-forum. :go:

Angryminer

HappyAdolf
04-02-2005, 23:11
don't kill the papacy, every catholic kingdom will become angry with you ;)

I did, and the game got DAMN HARD from this moment on.
Every minute some catholic country I neevr even heard of declared war on me and my catholic allies became my enemies!!!!

Heretic
05-02-2005, 09:54
When I played as Fatimids I left Papacy for the end, when only few other kingdoms still were not mine. So Catholics' irritation wasn't important anymore

leaven
05-02-2005, 11:14
When I played as Fatimids I left Papacy for the end, when only few other kingdoms still were not mine. So Catholics' irritation wasn't important anymore

I conquered it right in the beginning. Almost every catholic kingdom declared war with me but after some time many of them propose peace treaties on which I agree. Now I have good point to invade rest of Europe as whole Italian "boot" is mine.