PDA

View Full Version : Trebouchets

Irish
04-02-2005, 23:01
Has anyone ever seen the AI use Trebouchets?

HappyAdolf
04-02-2005, 23:10
Nope, not yet.

Diablo_
04-02-2005, 23:24
I am not experienced but i didnt saw!!!

Angryminer
05-02-2005, 11:41
Unfortunately never.

Angryminer

CHAZZ
05-02-2005, 16:02
Only in those 'Quick battles'. Once, when i was playing as Defender, the AI brought along one Trebuchet.

dsj
05-02-2005, 16:04
Has anyone ever seen the AI use Trebouchets?
The ai is so simple?

Laudan
05-02-2005, 16:18
Yes ,i see this siege weapon in the game!!!The AI used ballistas,catapults and trebuchets!!This is true!!All these siegeweapon looks in the strategieview like a siegeweapon catapult!!!Only in the battleview you can see the real look,or you used the cheat bsswitch!!

dsj
05-02-2005, 16:44
Yes ,i see this siege weapon in the game!!!The AI used ballistas,catapults and trebuchets!!This is true!!All these siegeweapon looks in the strategieview like a siegeweapon catapult!!!Only in the battleview you can see the real look,or you used the cheat bsswitch!!
so the ai uses all the weaposn frequently?

Laudan
05-02-2005, 17:16
Yes,the AI used the siege weapons often!The AI used 60%ballistas,30%catapults und only 10%trebuchets!At the beginning the AI used only ballistas.Later comes more catapults und trebuchets.Agains trebuchets you have never chance!These monsters make in your big walls in one minute a big hole !In the normaly game KoH without mods its a long way before the AI used siegeweapons same catapults and trebuchets,because many AI marschalls with many stars die too early in the game!The AI kill too much marschalls.With the mods the AI have more higher marschalls and you see siegeweapons often.

Irish
05-02-2005, 23:10
Yes,the AI used the siege weapons often!The AI used 60%ballistas,30%catapults und only 10%trebuchets!At the beginning the AI used only ballistas.Later comes more catapults und trebuchets.Agains trebuchets you have never chance!These monsters make in your big walls in one minute a big hole !In the normaly game KoH without mods its a long way before the AI used siegeweapons same catapults and trebuchets,because many AI marschalls with many stars die too early in the game!The AI kill too much marschalls.With the mods the AI have more higher marschalls and you see siegeweapons often.

Lauden,

What mod do you use? Please direct me to a link of the best mod. Thanks.

Irish