PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of my marshal to be a Crusader

szemawy
07-02-2005, 11:06
For instant if pope dies my cleric become the new pope,but what about my marshal to be a crusader?
Does anyone have any knowledge about it? :bash:
I mean the possibilities of being a crusader.

Angryminer
07-02-2005, 12:06
When your cleric is a pope and you are at war with someone of another religion you can click the portrait of one of your marshalls and make your pope propose this marshall to a crusader.
You shouldn't try to call crusades on fellow christians because the pope will excommunicate you then...
And another hint: You can call several crusades and you won't have to pay upkeep for the crusaders. Just hire 3 new marshalls and send them all on a crusade against your enemy. That can come in quite handy when you have to fight somewhere else :go: .

Angryminer

szemawy
07-02-2005, 13:56
Thanks for reply and one thing also:
what if my cleric ain't the pope,I mean one of my marshal has been called for a crusade by the pope in Rome?Its possibility to happen?Or depends on which conditions? :bday:

Angryminer
07-02-2005, 19:05
Yes, it's possible to have one of your marshalls proposed to a crusader by a foreign pope. But that's pretty random.

Angryminer

CHAZZ
07-02-2005, 19:12
I was thinking it was normal, since in my game it happens so often, that i am very often excommunicated because i'm tired of losing good marshals on those stupid crusades.
Now, as the time passes, i actually started to THINK during my gameplay and i believe i am offered to lead all those Crusades simply because...my nation is the most pious in the world. :bland:

Chazz.

P.S. All my Provinces have the Church, and my piety rating is like 30 or something. I didnt think that was THAT much until i started to check 'rumors' of my neighbouring Kingdoms and all rumors are saying that they all are '....are far less pious that our Kingdom, my liege..' :biggrin:

Chazz.

FrankishKnight
08-02-2005, 04:26
( slight off-topic note to Chazz )

You're not supposed to sign after your post-scriptum. :wink:

CHAZZ
08-02-2005, 17:00
( slight off-topic note to Chazz )

You're not supposed to sign after your post-scriptum. :wink:

NIT-PICKER!!!! :biggrin:

No signing this time, so, we're even ok? :biggrin: