PDA

View Full Version : Very Strange Happening AFTER Minor Victory

pad11
11-02-2005, 14:27
Okay you vets...I've played through to Minor Victory 3 times as different kingdoms. The same strange thing happens EVERY time that really prevents me from playing on to attempting total victory. Right before I receive the final Kingdom Advantage, I'm rolling in dough...on the + side of things from 400 to 1400 gold coins...but each time I got the Minor Victory, went to the screen that asks me to quit or play on (and I choose play on of course), when I come back, I'm operating at a HUGE negative financially...my merchants are still trading but for reason's I can't figure out, I'm roughly 2000 coins in the hole each turn.

Am I missing something here? I fully admit that I could be...

Or is this a bug? (doubt that..me thinks me stoopid...)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pat!

el_slapper
14-02-2005, 12:55
I guess the reason is that the cost of exotic import is huge when you have all 7. I remember having seen it jump from 800 to 1600 when going from 6 to 7 exotic goods. It might be province-number dependant, too(But I have to check that).

pad11
14-02-2005, 19:28
thanks...i think you're probably right...so basically, if you don't want a minor victory, lay-off the last exotic (i pick amber mostly) and cruise along for that major win!

pat!