PDA

View Full Version : alliances

vyanvotts
23-10-2003, 23:51
besides the basic declare war, peace treaty and alliance treatys, will there be any more treatys such as mutual defence pacts or aggression treatys ect.

Frank Fay
24-10-2003, 09:50
There will be a non-aggression pact :)

Frujin
24-10-2003, 09:57
And also you always can pay to someone to attack any third party. When I say "pay" I don't mean "pay with gold" in all cases. You have a lot more to offer besides gold.

Diplomacy in KoH is another feature that needs detailed explanation and we will prepare an article about it for the official site.

Overdose
24-10-2003, 10:11
Originally posted by Frujin
And also you always can pay to someone to attack any third party. When I say "pay" I don't mean "pay with gold" in all cases. You have a lot more to offer besides gold.

To good to be true !!

vyanvotts
24-10-2003, 17:51
brilliant......this is turning out to sound like the best game....ever..

Carcassone
24-10-2003, 18:30
I have yet to read something on this board that has deterred my excitement...how about releasing the game early...it's worth asking.

Kevin
24-10-2003, 23:25
Originally posted by Frank Fay
There will be a non-aggression pact :)

:hello: :peace: :wacko:...in other words Great!

Henrik
12-12-2003, 21:00
Originally posted by vyanvotts
besides the basic declare war, peace treaty and alliance treatys, will there be any more treatys such as mutual defence pacts or aggression treatys ect.

I also think that a mutual defence pact would be nice.

From the looks of this (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/knightsofhonor/screens.html?page=47) screenshot it look like it is possible to lead an army which consists of two independent armies I.e you and an allied - look at the two at the top - there are also tents with different colours there.

Cork2
12-12-2003, 21:48
They are hard to tell apart they should be different colors but still have the same alliance banner.

Gorgoroth
12-12-2003, 21:59
Originally posted by Frujin

Diplomacy in KoH is another feature that needs detailed explanation and we will prepare an article about it for the official site.

Aha, this is all good, but a negative thing comes to mind...you will be able to abuse the diplo AI more than likely...at least I can abuse all AIs easily. :)
This is why I've missed the conquest multiplayer, you cannot abuse humans! ;)

Henrik
13-12-2003, 00:12
Originally posted by Cork2
They are hard to tell apart they should be different colors but still have the same alliance banner.

Yeahh, you’re right :), but would you agree with me if I said that this could be a pure coincidence, cause as I remember KOH should contain some 70+ realms and the reason’s to why those colours are so close in similarity could be that:

1. They are from neighbouring realms and every region has their own “main” colour.

2. The blue colour is adopted by one of the allies, so the two allies share a mutual colour as a proof of their alliance – I don’t believe this one myself :confused:

I think we need some devs comment on this one

Cork2
13-12-2003, 00:36
Originally posted by Henrik
Yeahh, you’re right :), but would you agree with me if I said that this could be a pure coincidence, cause as I remember KOH should contain some 70+ realms and the reason’s to why those colours are so close in similarity could be that:

1. They are from neighbouring realms and every region has their own “main” colour.

2. The blue colour is adopted by one of the allies, so the two allies share a mutual colour as a proof of their alliance – I don’t believe this one myself :confused:

I think we need some devs comment on this one

Yes i agree. I never really noticed that there were two different colors until you pointed it out, good job on that. A dark blue and a lighter blue.